Reviews for A batch of Brownies
whoopsImdeletingeverything chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Kya! It's so awesome!
"So you do good tastes in food after all. And here I thought all you ate was meat, potatoes, and ran screaming when anyone waves a tomato at you."
...Genius! This made my day! :D
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I myself love the pecans as well. ;)

too cute, adorable oneshot of brownies! n.n
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
XD Haha that's so cute. Yuan's not going to let him escape without brownies is he?
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
LOL That was awesome... Nice way to incorporate a man leaving for work such as in today's society. Actually, even at Derris Kharlan it felt like that. Heh, I can see them in business suits standing at the water cooler yakking about pecans. heh... heheh...

Kat
Flapjack chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Hillarious! -
The-3-Sueslayers chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. :D

And Anna's mom is right. Man, boy, or teenager, all males turn into little children around chocolate. XD
Mieu chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aww, that was so cute! Kranna fluffiness and Kratos/Yuan friendship! I'm surprised Yuan didn't want vanilla ice cream on the side and the sprinkles. So cute! Well written.
Judgment99 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
that was great! you should make another with Yuan and kratos
bright snow chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
H'yeah, this story was so cute. It was great how Yuan kept going on and on and on about those stupid pecans... Hahaha.

Wait a second... didn't I already review this story? o_o Um... Or... not... -Confused-

But whatever! How did you manage to think up of all the weird stuff that Yuan wanted on his brownies? xD
lildaemon chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
hahahhaha... hilarious... and amazingly done! what a great idea too!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
YC: That was good! Funny. I love Yuan and interaction Kratos that doesn't involve the pairing. *shudder*
Ohohen chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
*Starts laughing hysterically* Who would of known? THe great Yuan himself enjoys consuming pecans! Also Umbrella bendy straws as well! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was hilarious! i swear i spelled that wrong...
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
AHAHAHA! That was too funny! Some sad stuff too! NO! But yeah...I laughed like crazy when Kratos and Yuan got in that fight! HAHAHA! that was so funny! Loved it, like always!
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
-falls over from laughing too hard-

-five minutes later, when Snarky regains her breath, she staggers back onto the desk chair and attempt to type a reply-

That... was so funny!

Really! Your stuff is SO awesome!

Just one question, though: Umm... How do you know Kratos & Lloyd hate tomatos? Was it mentioned in a skit or something (that I completely missed, as I've only played the game through once, considering that I got it a couple of weeks ago)?
Ice Seraphim chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
HAHAHAHA! That was friggen hysterical! Ha ha, Yuan sounds like me when around brownies _ And he has to change his name to Yuna to get them, priceless!

I could just picture the little puppy-dog look when Kratos gets smacked with the spoon, not to mention him running away screaming when he sees tomatos.

By the way, when in the game does it say he hates tomatos, I've read it in dozens of fics, so I'm guessing it's a fact. Hmm...maybe it's something to do with the fact he can't cook anything that requires tomatos.

Anywho, this fic was halarious! You are an amazing authour, Kasan. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to read more of your fics _