Reviews for Delivered
duckyrobberr11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
haha...i liked it. thats good. yea...we never did find out what happened to that guy. they always do that. like with the genii girl...sora i think it was. they never said that happened to her either. but i thought this was funny, & exactly how the characters would act.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
he heh heh, that was funny! i wonder why they never have enough time to show their injuries in the episodes, that would be amusing.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Adorable! Loved it! Sheppard and McKay whumpage with Carson clucking over them! What more could a girl ask for! Well...except an end to those MESSED UP SCIFI COMMERCIALS! The blow-up dog is easily the most disturbing! AND THAT GUY UNWRAVELING HIMSELF... *shudders*
cybergaki chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Very nicely done. And it had Eldon. Rather fond of Eldon and would love to see more of him, though it probably won't happen. And Teyla is right, probably lots of places need a good explosives man.
Thedummie2 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Really enjoyed this fic! Nice one-shot, and excellently well written. (Great grammar! God knows I've seen WAY too many fics with HORRIBLE grammar, making it almost impossible to read.) I would have liked to see a little more Ronon in the fic (but that's cuz I'm biased. I like Ronon.), but otherwise, this was a perfect one-shot for Condemned. Well done! Can't wait to see more from u soon.
Titan5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Very nicely done. Have you ever noticed they always leave out the good stuff? I'm glad you're willing to fill in the blanks - and in such a good way. Enjoyed this a lot!
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This is really, really good! I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this story, but I love it. The whole bit about Sheppard's underwear - brilliant! Characterization was dead on; you captured the characters better than practically anyone else I have read. Teyla falling asleep at the dinner table was just too cute, as was Sheppard trying to wake her up. I love these little character moments, and I wish we'd see more of them written into the show. They were always my favorite parts of SG-1, and I'm looking forward to when Atlantis starts doing more of the same. Until then, I'll have to content myself with amazing fanfiction, like yours. Great job again, and I'm looking forward to when you write more stuff! This was so believable, that I'm begging you to do more of the same genre. I will definitely be there to read it!
Madj chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Thanks for writing a follow-up to this episode. I know they can't do everything in an hour, but I do feel like sometimes the episodes end too abruptly. We never get to see the aftermath of these missions gone bad. Which is, like, every mission. Heh. I enjoyed your story a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Lovely & long tag dude! :) Loved the dialogue & the interactions & the Shep boxers...especially that last one, cuz well let's be honest...Shep's HOT. lol;) but this was a great tag all the same. :)

:: adds to faves ::

- Sharma
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
That was great! Wonderful closure to that ep :D
NotTasha chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
“She wakes up mean,”

Yes, I believe it! Great little tag, nice slice of life. Lovely dialogue!
Elisa chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Great episode tag! Thanks!
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Oh this was great... I was hoping someone was going to do a fic following on from the dive through (I haven't missed any before this have I?)

Nicely done! Thanks.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Very nice.
caty chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Really cute story, sounds like we're all family :-D