Reviews for Finding Providence
Yamal chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
How come I had not left review fo this story after so many years and reads? Better check other Cyberwraith9 works to right my mitakes, hehe. It was a fantastic oneshot. Funny, exciting and heart-touching. I just can wait to read more works from you, because after all these years, I would like to know how much your style had improved. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. _
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That's so good. The banter at the start is in a class of its own. I could repeat the praise of other reviewers, but just take it as read.
geekgirl01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Ahh that was so good. wonderfully written. u know your literature and the descriptions were great. the plot was excellent. the characters were perfect. that was a great story and i hope i can write that well one day!
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I gotta say, even skimming your stories, you've really done a great job wiping away the cartooniness and making these characters serious. It looks like a great drama, and it might not have a happy ending. At least with Classic Cowboy or MrDrP, that is a given. But I don't know here. Keep up the suspenseful work.
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
this was so well written! I loved it!
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
The Mighty Lord Destructeron? Ha! Brilliant. Oh, god, this was a terrific read. Nine? You rock. You really do.

The beginning was awesome. Ron's exchange of banter with Destructeron was hilarious and very "Ron." Kim's growing annoyance with it was also done very well. The Shredulator and its' unfinished state were perfect Kim Possible-styled plot points. The air in the room you...err, Destructeron locked them in was great. I loved the uneasiness and the emotion in the scene.

Kim's dream was awe-inspiring. It was...simply perfect. I don't know how else to say it. That dream was everything it needed to be, everything it should be...everything it could be. It was a perfect portrayal of not only Kim's psyche but Ron's as well. It was, in my opinion, the single best part of the story.

Ron's attmept at self-sacrifice and his dialogue during it were perfect. The emotion felt real; you did a great job of drawing us into the character. Kim's reaction to it was perhaps a bit over the top, but at the same time it only seems appropriate. What almost came at the end of their fight...and how it was interrupted...was just plain good storytelling. Their eventual "rescue" was hilarious and emotionally draining at the same time. A perfect mix of the Kim and Ron of canon and TPo(X).

I applaud your continued ability to rock and look forward to whatever the future may hold for you. Whatever it is, I hope I'm there to read the fruits of your labor.
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
This made me all kinds of happy.
zipporahvulcan chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Snappy patter between Ron and Kim, with Ron's essential Ronness showing through. Nice job on the dialogue. Intense situation between the two, but I like how you got into Kim's thoughts to show us why she acted the way she did.
Princess Ayame-aka AaS chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Great story! Ron's mystical powers are really cool. Then there was that part with Kim and her interesting dream. I can't wait for TPoL.
G-Go chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Howdy! I came here thanks to a link posted by the lovely and talented Porphyria-Kris over at DevArt.

This is a very enjoyable story, very well-written and descriptive; you've got Ron down perfectly. I'm not sure if thos al takes place in High School or well after it, but I certainly do see Ron making the kind of stupid choice he was about to make (sacrificing himself for Kim) ata time in his life a few years after high school. I think that's part of who he would develop into; someone with an almost futile sense of nobility and the desire to sacrifice himself to save the girl without necessarily thinking of all the consequences. I really liked this aspect of the tale.

Nicely done.
Kari chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I live for your fanfiction. :) SO GOOD!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Ah, another magnificent story from Cyberwaith9. This one was also great, from begining to end. You managed to have the characters evolved (more grown up) and still in-character... And that's talent.
Mobius97 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This was a great story. I was impressed with how you had the two interacting. Arguing with each other while they went about getting everything set up to escape. It had a natural feel to it which I enjoyed.
Porphyria-Kris chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*snerk* Okay, the impudence/impotence crack got a laugh because I wasn't expecting it, but the misunderstanding was very Ron.

It's really amusing how over the top you made this villain. He's definitely got the delusions of grandeur in spades.

Ron's constant annoyance of He Whose Name Is Too Silly To Be Remembered through constant joking was classic. The "shred-you-later" comment had me giggling. Also nice to know there was a theory tied into it.

I know know why Kim's hair has so much volume... she keeps everything but the kitchen sink up there. O_o

And despite the talk of lost focus and taking things seriously... I see how effeciently these two are working to get out of a dire situation. They're so at home doing this they're almost flippantly... Granted, it didnt' work, but it was still impressive.

And I just adore their awkward moments. So many people write K/R stories that are all bliss and kisses. But think the awkweird moments and the times they snark at each other are just as cute as the rest. Builds character.

Speaking of which... interesting dream metaphor Kim's having. I wonder if the person in her dream is some kind of a dream son or some combination of Kim and Ron that represents the relationship to come. I kind of like the walking metaphor take.

Ah, the old sacrificing yourself paradox. It is noble and sweet, to be sure. But I'm still glad that Kim protested violently about it because it WOULD suck to be the one left behind without the person you most care about, wondering if you could have saved them. I'm glad that you hit on that and, in the end, I think the resolve to both make it out or not at all was a good one.

Oi, ya really gotta feel for the lot of them after that chi blast. 'Specially poor Ron... having the same shoulder dislocated twice has got to be horrendously painful. *wince*

And these two... *shakes head* to be so courageous in the face of dangerous circumstances, yet still be so scared of being totally upfront with one another.

Well, at least they know the feelings are mutual now. _

Absolutely wonderful one-shot you've got here. I'm so glad to see you're still posting your stuff. :D
Porphyria-Kris chapter 1 . 9/2/2005

Well, at least they know the feelings are mutual now. _

Absolutely wonderful one-shot you've got here. I'm so glad you started writing again. :D