Reviews for Finding Providence
Porphyria-Kris chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*snerk* Okay, the impudence/impotence crack got a laugh because I wasn't expecting it, but the misunderstanding was very Ron.

It's really amusing how over the top you made this villain. He's definitely got the delusions of grandeur in spades.

Ron's constant annoyance of He Whose Name Is Too Silly To Be Remembered through constant joking was classic. The "shred-you-later" comment had me giggling. Also nice to know there was a theory tied into it.

I know know why Kim's hair has so much volume... she keeps everything but the kitchen sink up there. O_o

And despite the talk of lost focus and taking things seriously... I see how effeciently these two are working to get out of a dire situation. They're so at home doing this they're almost flippantly... Granted, it didnt' work, but it was still impressive.

And I just adore their awkward moments. So many people write K/R stories that are all bliss and kisses. But think the awkweird moments and the times they snark at each other are just as cute as the rest. Builds character.

Speaking of which... interesting dream metaphor Kim's having. I wonder if the person in her dream is some kind of a dream son or some combination of Kim and Ron that represents the relationship to come. I kind of like the walking metaphor take.

Ah, the old sacrificing yourself paradox. It is noble and sweet, to be sure. But I'm still glad that Kim protested violently about it because it WOULD suck to be the one left behind without the person you most care about, wondering if you could have saved them. I'm glad that you hit on that and, in the end, I think the resolve to both make it out or not at all was a good one.

Oi, ya really gotta feel for the lot of them after that chi blast. 'Specially poor Ron... having the same shoulder dislocated twice has got to be horrendously painful. *wince*

And these two... *shakes head* to be so courageous in the face of dangerous circumstances, yet still be so scared of being totally upfront with one another.

Well, at least they know the feelings are mutual now. _

Absolutely wonderful one-shot you've got here. I'm so glad you started writing again. :D
campy chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Oh, for pete's sake, somebody needs to just lock those two in a room ... never mind. Great story. Great new villain, with the most OTT bombastic ego ever. Eagerly awaiting TPoF.
demon-sword chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
dude that was awesome. it had the perfect amount of fluff and humor in it. it was real nice. i cant believe u r finally back. i cant wait for TPoF. post it up soon
MereImage chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I'm not the biggest fan of Kim Possible, but I knew I'd have to be crazy to miss your any of your work. You can turn any story to my liking.

It was awesome.

Love the ending line.

Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
That was a nice job Kim did tearing apart Ron's drama queen act. Although, for him to have had it in the first place was a massive cliche in its own right. I've never seen Ron as the 'Give up when the going gets rough' type. He has too much faith in Kim, for one thing. So some clever writing on your part salvaged an otherwise hackneyed plotline. Finally, in regard to the dream on the beach scene, I'd say Ron isn't the only drama queen associated with this story (and I don't mean Kim either). ;)
pokey chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I love it, wonderful. I love watch you Kim and Ron. They are still themselves but at the same time they are very real.
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
O, me likey. I always enjoy well paced, well thought out stories with KP and Ron. This was a good read, witty banter and emtional turmoil. The dream scene was...there but it had a point. Ominous if you ask me... Must read more...
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
well done! you have great Ron-style. hurry with TPoF! THANKS!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2