Reviews for Solve For X
bhccaller chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Great story. Somewhere I read in a review of one of your fanfics that it was bogged down by "excessively flowery text". None of that here.

Loved the set up to PoF. Just now getting around to re-reading them all, with OPT being updated.

Also, having read PoF and knowing that Dr. D still fails, I have one thing to say: complicated math will never be useful in real life. Take that, Mr. O!
Yamal chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Great 'The Power Trilogy' one shot. I can't believe I had not left a review! It helps filling in some blanks, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. _
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This was a great little teaser. I loved Drakken's ranting, his dialogue and behavior were both excellent and in-character. Shego was...I don't know, I didn't much care for Shego in this one. Her character seemed a bit too "flat"...but I suppose that happens from time to time with such a short story.

The equations scrawled across the walls were a very nice visual and felt very "Drakken." The final solution and the way it presented itself was also very well scripted.

Great little intermediary. It was an enjoyable read. Besides...you can beat anything with enough math.
Princess Ayame-aka AaS chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Poor Drakken. I could have help him solve for X it is so easy(For me that is). I like this story alot but really want to read the Power of Trust. But Good Job anyways! _
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Ack! I can already see the foreshadowing. Is that how the title (TPoF) comes into play?

Again, it's the best I've ever read. You must work really hard on the plots beforehand and then on the individual parts themselves in order for it to be so amazing. Or it could be dumb skill. Who knows? In any case, it shows.

I was never that good at Algebra...
Porphyria-Kris chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Aw, it's so amusing watching Shego give Drakken pep talks. XD

Something about Drakken's enthusiasm towards plans is so much like a puppy getting all jumpy before you throw the ball to fetch. It's always amusing, so I'm glad to see he's got his old vigor back.

Not so glad to see he figured out that Kim's friends and family helping her is what gives her an edge. *cringe* But it does set things up nicely for the next story. Can't wait to read it. _
the archduke chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
nice setup; can't wait to see where it goes (hopefully in the new story!)-the archduke
demon-sword chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
o preview. TPoF is going to hav some wicked ass plan. and i hate math. boo math.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Interesting story (a one shot, I presume?). The intereaction between Drakken and Shego was nicely done, and I liked the bit about the other prisoners taunting Dr. D. The ending was a bit cliched, but Drakken wouldn't be himself if he wasn't aburdly confident. It goes with being a megelomaniac, I guess. Although, given his moodiness (Depths of Despair to On Top of the World in a flash) suggests manic-depressiveness is his real problem.
pokey chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
You made me all excited that The Power of Friendship is coming(which is probaly the point, so good job there). Can't wait!
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Drakken is cracking in the cell.

Shego has come for him, oh well.

A chat and some math

Has created a path

For him to go and wreak hell...

OH, and I am so there...
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
nice! Dr. D, en fuego! Shego, evil pep abounding! gread read! THANKS!