Reviews for Life Changes
yues lover chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
I love the relationship between drakken and shego...seriously
panda0031698 chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
this is good you definatly need to do more
spectre666 chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
Ah come on, I know your busy with the Fannies and all, but this little side step needs to be explored further. (G) The scenes you've shown us in your other stories are a nice tease, but this one is all about the SheBark...BarGo...?WTH, one of your crazier combos.

Thanks

Spectre
crayzmonkey chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
hm... not bad,not bad at all

hopoe u keep writin )
SolarinStudio chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Agent Barkin?

Agent? Barkin?

*Collapses on floor*

Well, that was unexpected.
Mulletmanalive chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
Was it originally your intention to turn Drakken into some kind of Strangelove parody, because if so, i love your twisted mind. While your sex scene was somewhat hardcore for what i usually like reading on these things [somehow the innocence of the series that this is based on feels like it deserves it] but it was well written, better than most authors manage.
Trombe chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hey Zaratan. I stumbled across this piece of work through the forum board and boy was I glad I did. This sounds fascinating and you weave a very convincing tale.

Considering I'm on a Barkin/Shego-esque mood thanks to the latest episode and I've only read about a chapter of this story, but I'm already liking it.

I'll get back to you with a full review but so far I have not been dissappointed with one of your works yet.
aedan cameron chapter 9 . 11/17/2006
An outstanding set of stories! I really like how you convincingly brought Shego and Drakken out of villany, but still retained their attitudes. I always knew their was something a little strange about Steve, I mean Mr. Barkin Sir! Thanks for the great stories!
Raptor84 chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
Wow, man! This story was good! Quite a few unexpected twists. Great job!
Otritzi chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
Hmm...Interesting...does this fic continue or end there?
Yuri Sisteble chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
I came to this one after it was complete, so I read in just a couple sittings.

GREAT!

Barkin/Shego works a lot better than I thought. The mature scenes and the karaoke were great.

This whole team up has more potential for the future!
kikyo AND terra AND palina AND aoyamaAKAmark are bitches and should rot in hell chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow, that was kinda pointless and confusing. Where is the DxS fluff !
Ace Ian Combat chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
Hey, I've got a question. Do you think you could help me with my writing. I'm a lot younger than some of the better writers here, so I don't have as much experience, but I love to write. This is an awesome story, keep it up! Update soon!
chao-hellsing chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
Hilarious, making them sing together. Drakken is truly evil.

skim past the smut...

ALRIGHT MOTOR ED! Now things are really gonna get interesting, Seriously. :D
chao-hellsing chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
OH EVIL! BWA HA HA HA HA!