Reviews for Hatred's Legacy
Demendred1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Hey this waz an awesome story I implore you to keep writing this series. I look forward to seeing the next installment of this story.
penny4him chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I just found this story today and it really caught my attention; this is a great, unique idea and I hope you'll continue it! What to name Entreri's son though? He really does need a name. You could always name him after someone, although whatever you end up naming him, there'll always be people who like it and people who don't, so just pick a name you think would fit. As far as the story itself goes, this is well-written & interesting. There are some grammar mistakes and the like, but they'd be easily fixed by a beta-reader. I also thought your idea for the first day (or days) of training was fitting too; seems like something Drizzt would come up with. Sorry this is getting long; great story, write more!
iron mongoose chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
i like where this story could lead to. i wish you could have been a bit more descriptive like the hall or the barracs or even what race the other students were. but in all a good effort. i look foreward to continue reading this saga i think the title says it all good job! -iron mongoose
SchattenTanzer chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
awesome chapter
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
good start
DariusFF chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
AWESOME! This fic of yours is really interesting... I cant wait to see what your gonna do next... hope you give justice to Drizzt's fighting skills... that and make chapters longer...

anyways, INCREDIBLE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
carsonsheir chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Interesting story, only comment I have is longer chapters.

-carson
SilverWolf7 chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Who is the boys mother? Guenhwyvar is a girl, not a boy, and name the main character...
Lessiehanamoray chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Try to find a name sight, and do a name that describes him. You may also want to get a beta reader. I like how your portraying the characters in this and look forward to more.
De Bug chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
O! I like it! please write more, and soon!
Alzadea chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
A little short, but interesting. I rather wish you would go into nore details about the boys past. Like, who was his mother and why does he not know her? Anyway, no sugestions for names, though if I think of one, I'll post it.
non-existent chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
cool. . .this story will be interesting but it sucks that i have already figured out who the father is and have a guess for who to mother is...update! I wanna know how this turns out. . . )
Black as the Shadows chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Hey this sounds like a good start! perhaps you could name the boy based on his father's name. Just a sugestion to help with writers block, so Ill leave the final jugement up to you. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading more chapters.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Not a bad start, and I'm not surprised that the child doesn't know much about his father. (By the way, you might want to pick an arabic name like Khalid, considering Calimnshan is basically arabic. Just an idea.)
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Strange how you can write a story and not even know the character's name, lol. Names are usually the first thing that comes to me. My newest story, the original one, was thought of as I was bowling...I thought, you know, an Aasimar named Randy would be funny. It went from there.

Sorry, about the SSP there, hehehe. On to your story. You have missed a few words here and there. For example:

"He looked to his new classmates, wondering how good any of them all." I think this sentence should be changed so it ends with either were or are. Scratching that idea, as I get were and are muddled up, you could try changing the sentence all up to something like... "He looked to his new classmates, wondering how good they all were."

The mother bit confused me...is she an original character? If so, you should have stated somewhere, because that just stumped me. The father is known though, hehehe. Infamously so.

Think of a name now, please. Perhaps something like...I don't know...Domonic, lol.