Reviews for Conciliations
X59 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
well done.
madpostman chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I love it. I hope you do more Jaina and Thrall moments.
KatieSkarlette chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That's excellent. Haunting, introspective, and in-character. I LOVE this line: "She wondered when the woman she was had buried the girl she had been." Great job.
reader chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This is very good. I like that you know about Thrall's background, most people who write these type of fics don't. I really like how you present Jaina as well. Please keep this story going, I would love to see how you develop their relationship.
fadedjae chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Excellent! I love your portrayal of Jaina and Thrall - very realistic and sympathetic.
Infinity0000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Very nice piece of work. Don't stop though, keep it coming!
CassSpaz chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Beautiful. This is an excellent piece of work and a refreshing change from the other ThrallxJaina ones. Thank you.
Shaoli chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I felt the weight those two were carrying during that scene. I also felt their competence, felt like they were used to it all, and a solidity in their personalities. All quiet courage and tradgedy.

You should've written Thrall's story instead of that Christie Golden hack. Nicely done.
samus18 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is a tragic piece of work. I think you did beautifully. It's sad, but you wrote this very well. The tension between Jaina and Thrall, just the fact that they always try to do what's best for their people, *while* trying to exist in each others company. I love the mention of Taretha too, now that's heart-breaking.
Kyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That was nice. I demand more of you.
Wraithsoldier chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
nice job. very interesting how u portray the relation ship between thrall and Jaina. like how u depicted her reaction to the alliance between the horde and the Forsaken. curous if this is how u feel or just an idea of urs. i for one think the alliance with the forsaken is wrong.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this. The interplay between Thrall and Jaina is subtle and compelling, the language just gorgeous - you make me remember why I love this couple and just their *relationship*. "Thrall wondered why he never moved every time he had the chance to reach out to her."

Please please please write more!