Reviews for To Like Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
omg were so alike

i love harry potter im a total fanatic in im a h/hr shipper

im a zashley/troypay shipper

lol

i saw your name when searching for a zashley/tropay and im like she has to like harry potter

fenir greyback Lol
Dramaqueen247 chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
more omroe more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
Bookworm622 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
I love this! I can't wait to see what you write next!

~Bookworm622
Alorkin chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
I can't believe this! A great story, which you have left on a cliff, and now you are gonna TAKE A BREAK?

AUGH!*quickly eats a chunk of 'Honeydukes' finest' chocolate*

I like the interaction you have included throughout, though I would suspect Ron and/or Ginny would be less than happy to find their loved ones attracted to others. Ginny especially.

The Blond haired, blue eyed Ravenclaw is a nice intro. He's not so much a Gary_Stu, as a PSYCHOTIC STALKER! I am minded of a story by Jori called 'Hiding out at Hogwarts'(NC-17). There was a similiar character called 'Drew'.

Malfoy's interaction is predictable, though you have this placed after The-Book-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named. He had taken the mark in that book. Since Harry defeated Voldy in this fic, why isn't the ferret not in prison for being a Death Eater? Lucky Lucius was. Alorkin

Please let us all know when you decide to re-start this story. It is every bit as good as 'Realization'.
RIMH chapter 4 . 2/26/2006

Hope you update soon!
janine chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
nice story! lol
Sesshoumaru's wife chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
great chapter. y they blaming my man Draco?
felicitousmomento chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Great! Update ASAP!
Sesshoumaru's wife chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
lol this will be i so hope harry adn hermione hook up.
JadedTruth chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
very cool, lol Ginny reminds me of me when i catch wind that my friends like someone. I love ur story, please update soon
GrEEnDaYGiRl182 chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Good story so far im liking it. Well update soon :)
Salorgirl chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
great story. plz update soon. Ja matta,

salorgirl