Reviews for Just a Soldier
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
You had me a little confused for a while, there. Very nice though. Sequel would be great. Series would be unspeakably welcome. _
Exileian chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Damn. You beat me to it.

At the beginning, you had me confused. Who were they, and what were they looking for, and why were they where they were? At first I thought this was the Metal Head break-in behind the lines, but then I realized: no, maybe this was something else. Then Damas got the name, and things made more sense. Then you put Sig in. That, I wasn't expecting.

But I love this. I hadn't ever really thought about why Damas would send Sig. I imagine that, after a time with my stories, the question would have arisen, but you gave an explanation that I likely would not have picked up. Just a soldier.

yourocksohard.
myeerah chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Nicely explained. :) A Sig-centric series could be quite cool, too.
Meowen chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
It's good! I love your two stories about Sig, he's in character in them both, And Damas is it also in this one. Good idea for to fill in a plothole, I just love to read the part about when Damas tries to find out Sig's name, because it's exactly so it feels to don't remember people's name.

Anyway, I'm going to go and read your other Sig-story once again, but write more with him soon!
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow. Very, very nice! I love the reason why Sig was picked- he was the only unknown one there. At first I thought that it was a squad of KG or FL guards, but then I realised who it was. Great work!
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2005