Reviews for Negative Times Negative
GrnEydDvl chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Very cute story. I love how they protect and support each other. Good job!
aoh chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
uh, love confessions in front of reporters make me want to die in embarrassment, but thanks for completing the story!
MewMew2 chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
You did a wonderful job on portraying Hikaru and Akira in your own view of them. I feel privileged to have been given a sample of the creativity in your mind. I thank you for this.
Fool With Many Names chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
T-T No it's overr.. noo T_T I am sad now, but at the same ttime happy, because you updated and this was a good ending 3 Thanks for updating! I'll miss this story
paula chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Good story. Glad I found it update time is way long.

Please continue writing. I enjoyed the story.

Thanks
Kireshai chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Um... it's a really good story idea, but I couldn't continue reading it from about halfway through the chapter because the grammar is absolutely terrible. I couldn't read anymore because it takes more concentration power than I have to translate it into comprehensible english.

I understand that most of your audience is less picky than me about grammar, but truth be told, you write with the reading/writing comprehension of a 10 year old. At most. So, my best advice is to improve your grammar, and get a really good beta to make sure it is perfectly legible. The occasional mistake is always acceptable, but if you have mistakes every 2 or 3 words, you need to change it.
bb chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
A cute cliche. Love it! _
MewMew2 chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
I think that dispite the cliches in this last chapter, that this was a satisfying fic to read. Thank you for the effort that you put into it
Melty Bagle chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
lol. like the argument and the last little clip at the end. funny and cute! _ thanks for updating and i shall definitely look for your epi!
MewMew2 chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Nice job on this chapter. You're doing an excellent job with this fan fic and I hope that you will continue to post it soon.
Fool With Many Names chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
- Yay! Thanks for updating, I really liked this chapter!
Fool With Many Names chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter, Akira angst is good P Update soon!
priestessmykala chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
wow! cant wait to see the next chapter to see how touya declares his intentions
Kals chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
I'm glad that you update the story. But strange, I have a vaguely familiar feeling that I read what is going to happen in the next chapter. Could it be the part where Akira saw Hikaru and Akari kissing (one last kiss as per Akari's demand) in the park? Do I mistake it with some other stories or did you change some part in this story? Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter of yours and thank you for an interesting story.
priestessmykala chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
wow i cant imagine hikru resorting to drinking, more like he would go around to all the salons and torture the players there until he got satisfied

but thanks for chapter cant wait for the next one!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »