Reviews for Book of Days
Ciara-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oy oy, seriously, this ficcie is short and of a series I don't normally read fanfiction of, AND, to top it off, it's about a pair I NEVER, EVER really considered... But ha, here I am to add it to my favourites as I ponder: would I ship them as friends or...? xD Sure had some affect on me, this little thing. So thanks! :D
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Great post-game fic. Raine writing a book about their journeys is definitely in character for her. And Zelos taking her out is a nice touch.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Ah, you can make me love a pairing I'd never even considered before now!

Zelos' comment (about life being too short, even for beings like them), I'm going to have to assume, means he's like Kratos, Yuan, etc. and is 'frozen in time', so to speak?

They were totally in character, and I agree with funkymoleperson that Zelos' seriousness really keeps his character.

Uh, not much else to say here, so... good job!
drakonlily chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
You know what I love about you? Your ability to make me love fics for things I have NOT seen or played. You've got this... just WONDERFUL ability to make past knowledge unnessisary.
Holyknightsteve chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Once again, you deliver with yet another extremely well written ToS fic. I love how accurately you portray Raine's professionalism in the face of Zelos' "charm" if you will. Loved the light bits of romance too.

This shall make another fine addition to my C2 archive.
Jadax chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This was awesome! I really like your Zelos here, all smooth yet serious. Great fic, even though it was supposed to be all sorts of other things XD
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow Sabe! You've done another great piece of writing. I enjoyed this very much! I was glad to find a story by you in my email when I checked. Usually when I find stories, they're by people I can't remember. Haha!

Zelos does have a way with Raine, doesn't he? Well, if he didn't, this fic wouldn't be here! I thought it was cute. ) Good luck, and keep writing!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Good stuff! Well characterized stories are sadly few and far between. I like how you kepted Zelos playful and flirtations, it created a great counterpoint to Raine's personality.
Deina Youree Sage Astustiburi chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
O_O; Wow! I love it!
funkymoleperson chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wonderful, as always, Sabby. I do not know how you do it. :) I love it when Zelos is verging on serious, especially at the end. Many people who try to characterize Zelos leave that part out of him, which I think destroys his character. And Zelos/Raine fluff isn't such a bad thing, either. _

I LOVE it that you used a song by Enya. I can be a bit of a rabid fan about songs I like, but I wrote a ToS one-shot derived from one of her songs as well. Good stuff.

Blasted redheads? :D And, yes, I enjoyed your tale.

-Funkymoleperson