Reviews for KamiSama Punishes Nabiki and Then Some
shugokage chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Thanks for the interesting story!
maryjane5000 chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Please say your gonna update this wanna know wat happens next

Like does Ranma return home or continue his training trip?

Like does Ranma have some kind of mark that only Nabiki, Belldandy & Skuld can see?

Was there temporal difference between where he was & (I guess) the present?

Do his enemies get recruited by the senshi's bad guy or demons/demoness?

Will he & Nabiki have to deal with Urd?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
Oh PLEASE UPDATE this NEEDS to be continued
Lamorak Korving chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
I find it rather amusing, and slightly ironic, that Ranma Saotome, who is scared of
cats, should receive help in curing him of his ailurophobia by none other than
Bastet, the Goddess of cats.
Lamorak Korving chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I really don't think Nabiki and Ranma would work out very well. In fact, and I believe
I have said this before, I think the best match-up for Ranma is Hotaru. As for who
else I think Ranma might got on well with is Urd, because they are both tough
cookies whose attitude is more or less "I-don't-take-shit-from-anyone".
Lamorak Korving chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Setsuna is too cryptic with her replies most of the time, and Rei Hino, also known
as Sailor Mars, is too fierce. Minako and Makoto are too boy-crazy for Ranma to be
comfortable around them, and whilst Ami Mizuno, a.k.a. Sailor Mercury, is highly
intelligent, Ranma is not all that smart, and would probably make him extremely
uncomfortable. But Hotaru Tomoe, alias Sailor Saturn, would most likely make an ideal
person to match Ranma up with.
Lamorak Korving chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Of all the Tendo sisters for Ranma to marry, I have always preferred Kasumi over
Nabiki or Akane. If you want to know why, I'll tell you. Nabiki Tendo has always
been a scheming, manipulative, money-grabbing bitch. And Akane? Akane is even
worse. She's no martial artist, she's an excessively violent, man-hating, delusional
psychopathic fool with the belief that she's better than Ranma! As if! She'll NEVER
be as good as Ranma. It wouldn't surprise me if she is revealed to be a lesbian!
Lamorak Korving chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
It is nice to see Akane finally admit to what is basically her own fault, and to see
Ranma and Sailor Saturn-who are both misunderstood lonely individuals finally finding
happiness in each other's company. I hope Ryoga finally realizes that most of his
problems have nothing to do with Ranma, but knowing Ryoga Hibiki, I think it is
highly unlikely that he will admit he is at fault.
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
It is nice to see Nabiki Tendo finally getting punished by Kami-
sama, especially as most of her money-making schemes are
downright criminal, since she resorts to blackmail, bribery, coercion and intimidation-very serious criminal activities that
could easily land Nabiki in jail. This it is a very fitting and
humane punishment she has been given. But will she learn
her lesson? Well, in the words of the Seventh Doctor, "Time
will tell. It always does".
Nysk chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
Heh. Nice to see Ranma getting some training. I look forward to learning more about what happened and what will happen to Ranma
Nysk chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Please continue this tale... pleaseeeeeeeee
Raynze76 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Great story am saddened that it was not completed or ever updated
FaerieKnight197 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Will this be continuing? Please don't let it end here.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Good start, now why did Ranma pass out? I see no reason for that. Unless it is the doing of Kami-sama.
Chargone chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
the following (which i wrote before this paragraph) may sound kinda harsh. this is at least in part a side effect of me Wanting to like this story and help you improve... and Dinosaurs. their appearance in this context, not their existence.

ok, the first half of this chapter pretty much shattered all pretense of maintaining a suspension of disbelief.

possessed Ukyo could have given you an entire chapter's worth of stuff, maybe an ongoing story arc, even. As it is? nothing. Another instance of 'would have worked better if presented in the order it happened'. especially if the thing possessing her was smarter.

more importantly: Barney. What. The. Hell?

the worst part about this is that, having included the sailor scouts, and thus their enemies, you could have used a legitimate threat that actually fit within the world you're working in. Heck, given the way the Yoma work, you could have had one that was Basically Barney, or at least a parody there of, justified it, got in the apparently desired dinosaur bashing, and actually had an interesting fight scene.

what you've got here? no. That was poorly done, unnecessary, and broke the sense of 'reality', for want of a better word, that you had going. You had a fairly serious story going, then, bam. Dinosaur-bashing. could have got away with it as an Omake (or however you spell it) or something of that nature, but not as part of the main story.

Ukyo's actions didn't even require her to be possessed, incidentally. I've seen other fanfic get her doing similar things simply by informing her father that she can't marry Ranma, being told that she then has to kill him, and not having found a way out of it (yet).

The second half of the chapter, at least, is back to the quality you had before. plenty of room for improvement, mind you, but much better.