Reviews for Past Lives
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
These is an interessting story. Harpers reactions to his old friend was a surprise.
I ask myself what a person our engineer in his past was.
I would like to read furthers chapters.

sincerely yours
JennMel chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
*whines*

Please update? Pretty please? After only just finding this story, it'd be a shame to see it continue to stray unfinished! Seriously love it!
heartfallen chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Neat story idea. Love Harper's new look. Please update soon
TheDreamerLady chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Come on! Update!

I want to know what begins! Also, more sexy Harper badassness!

Pwease!

*puppy eyes*

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
B.A.D.Child chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
O YEAH I LIKY PLEASE DON"T STOP IT THERE
Lile Arresty chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
You can't finish a chapter with “And so it begins.” and let it be the last chapter of this story you wrote!

Where is the rest? *pout*
AkaiMurasaki chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Oh do please continue! It's very well written! And I'm pretty intrigued.
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
i like your story. harper is very smexy in it. :P
AkaiMurasaki chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
OH UPDATE! It seems interesting. And...yeah. I jsut love it and can't find the right words.

So, please, write more! Let the muses powers be with you!
3B chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
hello! where are you? wait for your next CH. ( I like your story very much and want to know what come next o )
Artemis1000 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I'm so curious about Paxton's intentions. Just like Tyr, I have my doubts that it's just a social visit. I loved the scene in the machine shop.
ranni chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Interesting story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
erased chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
I did an insane happy dance of glee around my computer when I got the alert that this was updated. Thank you so much! I really can't wait to see where you will go with this story; I only wish the chapter was longer- this was like a crouton to a starving man, crunchily enjoyable, but done with far too soon.
Carerra Os chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
umm its interesting, i cant wait to see whats going to happens next, i love it cant wait to see waht happens between Harper and Tyr
waterfall tears chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
WHO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OT-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T! I loved these first 4 chapters. Can't wait to see what's coming. Wonder if Tyr (have only seen 4 or 5 episodes so have no idea who Tyr is) thinks people are gonna start hitting on Harper. It would be funny to see him get seethingly jealous. *shrug* Great story so far. Chapters are shorter than I'm used to, but the pace of the fic flows well. I liked it. *adds to story alert list*
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »