Reviews for Bittersweet chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I LOVE this story! It's so *underline so* cute!
piratesswriter chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw! That's so sweet... my sister and I have thought that this song is so PERFECT for Lily and James for so long. It is absolutely adorable!

The only thing I can suggest to work on is that the grammar seems a bit off in places... but hey, nobody ever has a perfect story. I love catching mistakes in books.

ANYWAY... great story. I love this.
Marie of Romania chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I remember hearing Just The Girl for the first time last year and thinking 'Whoa, that's exactly like Lily and James's relationship!' It fits so perfectly! You guys did a fantastic job; I just loved your story! It was all so very sweet and adorable. Well, I’m off to read more fics from you two, cheers!

random poka dots chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
aw ... that was sweet. this is my favorite song. is it a weird coincident or what? this song was playin on itunes jus when i was readin this story. weird ... anyways awesome story! loved it!
MotherCrumpet chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Ha, I almost got pushed in a fountain once. Anyways, I like this story and now I am going to read another one!

Love From,

Anime Angel313009 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is like my fave song! it was nice!
tufstuf chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
omg! i wrote a songfic with that song for lily and james! omg! great minds think alike dont ya think? gotta love the click five. lol but anyway...awesome fic. really liked it. read mine and tell me what you think ok? thanks!

mucho luv,

hellojoe chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
how sweet, but unfortunately for us gals not many guys r like that *sigh*
Quotidonus chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
"Writing this, I am trying to see something like that happening but I cant so bear with me. Her hand slipped and she fell in, defying all the laws of physics on her way down, but hey, she is a witch!"

Nyah-ha-ha... way t' go, Danielle. This kicked ass/(butt, whichever you want)... very cute.

By the way, this is t3h Anatha-ness. Add me or you die a painful but lovable Mormon-like death. Giggle.

t3h Anatha

PS: Yes, I finally got another FanFic account. Woo! Now: Go join FictionPress.
lanau chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Saphra chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
AW! Soo cute.
Lily-900121 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
That was GREAT! I always thought songfics were stupid, but in this story it deffinitly works out!
sammie chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
the song is just bloody PERFECT for both of them! I'm glad that u threw in many things before,in between and after the lyrics. This means that u've a solid storyline and not just typing the whole lyrics out which otherwise would be rather pointless. Kudos!
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
AW (A lot of Ws later) SO KAWAII! bloody brilliant, perfect song, I love it. You friggin ROCK out LOUD Deni. *Claps* Super cute. YOU MUST WRITE MORE STORIES. And people better review this. THEY BETTER. i shall stalk them until they do. *stalks person*
quotefreak97 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
that was so cute! the song is perfect. bravo