Reviews for The Other Sister
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Kaede is often disregarded, ignored as "that old lady." Respected, yes, but as the village miko, not as a person. She is only human.
JediHanyou chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Nice story... Not too many people try to write about Kaede. I suggest you try my Alternate Universe fanfic, "A Twist in Time", if you'd like to see another take on Kaede.
Diary chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I enjoyed this.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I thought it was really interesting to see in to Kaede's life like this. I think you wrote this really well. She's so immature... but she was young. I can see her maturing into the Kaede that we all know. This could be a real scene from her past.
LAHVUL1K3WOAH chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
WOW... I have seriously never read a Kaede story. But now I know to read them if it's written by you. i loved it. But Yoshi so reminds me of Naraku, a lot.
Fey Wind chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Alright! You've done it again! I would say that I loved this fic but I always seem to say that about your fics... Come to think of it, it's always true. You are such a great writer!
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
T_T poor kaede. that was a really touching story too. bravo!

and yoshi was actually naraku, right? *ponders*

great job :D
ANIMEGAL310 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
this was a heart racer Wheezambu. This fic certainly should inspire more Kaede fics. They always have her saying 'ye' and all that old stuff. having her as a grandma. but this...this is truly moving that words cn;t really express my feelings. its so inspiring and unique.
strawberryslush chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
oh wow it's soo nice
AShauni21 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
You are without aq doubt one of the greatest authors I have ever style reminds me of Anne story is great, and its so hard to find a good story about you and continue to write.( P. 't forget to update Youkai and the Exterminator.)
Qem chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I think I already told you on LJ, that I love this story, and that I really the ideas you used and the way you wrote about Kaede. So I'm going to use this as a chance to write down a more coherrant review. D

Kikyou and Kaede are two characters that tend to get a rotten deal fandom wise. Both of them really gave up a lot in their lives, and both of them lived lives full of duty and protecting their village. I loved how you acknowledged that in this fic.

I loved how Kaede felt inferior to Kikyou, that she had to work to help fulfil her place. It always seemed clear to me, that even now, with 50 years of experience, Kaede still has an inferiority complex when it comes to her sister. She just doesn't know how to react with her.

I loved the InuyashaKaede interaction. I really thought that their seemed to be a really intriguing history between the two in all of the times that they interacted. I love how you showed Kaede being angry with Inuyasha - because Kaede really did love her sister and she did blame Inuyasha.

I loved how you demonstrated Kaede as a person, not a fountain of wisdome. That you showed her developing.

The backstory with Naraku, though I admit isn't that likely to have happened, really could help explain why she accepted Inuyasha so relatively easy once he was released.

The manipulation Naraku did in here, was just perfect, so completely in character for the bastard, in his quest for the jewel during those 50 years.

This is definetly being added to my all time favourite stories list. D
Reality chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Very good! This is really a good story.
ArtificialRed chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Your one-shots are always so satisfying Wheezy. And a Kaede one-shot too! Excellent!
EmEx chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Excellent story. Dark and deep.
DEEP SERENITY chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
ah nice no one ever does kaede, lol these promises get people in trouble! good job