Reviews for Dancing
hi chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
this fanfic reminds me A LOT about the Mortal Instruments Series.
Conejo-sama chapter 20 . 6/23/2010
I think it was random how Akito had a heart attack during the wedding, but other than that, it was a very good story.
Conejo-sama chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
The way you set up that plot is so cool! I would have never guessed that!
Conejo-sama chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
Holy crap! I didn't expect that!
Conejo-sama chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Holy crap! This is getting really intense!
Conejo-sama chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I like the way you kept the characters in... character. They didn't sound out of place at all. Great chapter!
Lilly-Anne chapter 20 . 7/1/2009
MAJOR AW! That was so cute! I loved it ;)
Nekomimilover21 chapter 20 . 1/21/2009
that was so cute! I loved the whole story. i hadnt expected Kyo and Tohru to brither and sister...that really shocked me! but it was really good! Well done!
Crecendo chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
I know you finished this one a long time ago, but I just read it and wanted to let you know how much I liked it. The only basic problem I had with it is that the chappies are a little short, but other than that it was great!
Yumi chapter 20 . 8/23/2006
I think that if a story is good enough, it shouldn't matter if you support the couple! I like Kyo/Tohru and Yuki/Machi AND I think Yuki/Tohru would be a great couple! Ha ha, I'm pretty easy to please. I love the concept and the ending is great!
Ambiguous Cake chapter 20 . 7/28/2006
it started with once upon a time, and ended with they lived happily ever after, or sumthin like that, lol!
Ambiguous Cake chapter 19 . 7/28/2006
YES! SHE DID IT! SHE FREED THEM! YAY! still, why not kyo and tohru! WAH! im good
Ambiguous Cake chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
ahthem being sinblings works out, too me and my friend noticed that 2, kyo and kyoko, then the red hair it was weird 4 us tho
Ambiguous Cake chapter 17 . 7/28/2006
... i really dnt kno wut 2 say
Ambiguous Cake chapter 16 . 7/28/2006
i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! (i also like 2 repeat stuff, as u coud tell)