Reviews for A Time Best Forgotten
thibbs65 chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
please finish your stories they are awesome
iheartnaley23 chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
I have read this story 3 times since first read it and every time it leaves me wanting and wondering what would happen if you update! I would seriously be willing to pay for you to update this story lol you have no idea how much I love it and how intrigued I am - it has defininently touched me in a way I didn't think a story could. I know this review probably won't matter but I would love it if you could update! I would seriously pay to read the rest! You are extremely talented! X
iheartnaley23 chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
I love this story. I think it is a great idea of the possibility of what could have happened and stays true to the characters. It would be great if you finished it.
iheartnaley23 chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
I started reading this amazing story yesterday evening and did not stop reading it until I finished it before going to bed, I was so captured and amazed at the feelings you managed to capture perfectly in each of the charachters, I realise this story hasn't been updated in a while but you have no idea how much I would love for you to continue writing for this story, I hope you gather enough inspiration to someday continue to write for this story. This is so well written and so addictive to read that I have not stoped thinking about this amazing story, im sure I will be reading it over and over again. The progressing relationship between haley and zach was beautiful as was the connection between nathan & haley, I also loved the way you incorporated guilt and the play on the word 'love' a lot in this story aswell as friendship and love. The way you had Taylor read threw Haley's experiences through her journal was amazing and I love that we got a glimpse to really how badly chris was treating haley that resulted in the state that she is currently in. I think the emotions expressed in the story are how anyone in reality would react. I am in love with this story, for sure is one of my favourites and I really do hope you update!
noblemadness chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
I think this story is absolutly amazing, and I really hope that you haven't abandoned it. please update
Gear's Girl chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
amazing story, keep up the brilliant work.
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
loving this, update soon!
soElated chapter 14 . 7/18/2008
This story is so amazing. the details make it so interesting to read. Hope you update really soon.
laughingoutloud chapter 14 . 8/29/2007
how come you never update this one anymore? update soon!
thrillofthefall chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
Its really good ! Udd Chris uu bastard:D NALEYY AW
Caroo chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
This story is great. Just read it. Why don't you update it?
AngelLuva chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
how could you abandon this story? it's s o good... pla update. i hope nathan and haley find their way back to each other somehow...
Nathan's Manna chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
God, I loved it. And Zach properly using the word bitch. That was great!

I hope you update soon. I love this story!
Nathan's Manna chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
AWESOME chapter! Looking forward to more. I'm glad HAley is making progress!