Reviews for Hit the Road, Jack
hopefulwriter chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is Good. why didn't you add something to it? I suppose it could end the way it is, but I thought it was good enough to be more than a one-shot. If you have more ideas you should add to it. :)
azab chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
good one
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
lol that was kinda crazy. but i liked it, are you going to continue
PadmeSkywalker540 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
OHMIGOSH! JACKSON? No, he can't kill Lisa. Let Lisa live please, please please! Well anyway, nice suspense.

Surfredia chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
o... I LOVE RED EYE! this is great! write sommore fast!
Vita Venio chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Interesting, do continue! :)
nobutsiriuslywhat chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
it was a wee bit confusing, but it was good. and interesting. i hope you continue w/ it. i want to see whats going to happen.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
It's good..a little confusing...but good nonetheless. Are you going to wrtie more?
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
so she's now obsessed with him? does she stalk him and try to find out what she really feels for this guy or try to kill him?
Elle Farraday-Merchant chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
omg no write no more i h8 it.

THAT WAS A JOKE. *shifty eyes* 'twas a joke, m'dear. I'm enjoying this. Please continue! :D
SpadesJade chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
VERY interesting. I'm not sure where it's going but it's very artfully written and a notch above some of the Red-Eye fics I've read. Hope you can keep it up.

DunnoHowToWrite chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
cool...u are good at linking different Jacks to this movie.."
Bimefl chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Interesting beginning. Very interesting. I love how you found as many different Jack's on TV and movies as you could!
Claire Hall chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Whoa. That was frightening. O_o It's a little too short and a bit confusing and it ends abruptly, but I'm now intrigued! Though I don't like From Hell. Gross...

I know what you mean by posting as a newbie-I did the same, hee. Though I like how Lisa goes insane in this. It's...refreshing :
Sasha chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
great! do another please!