Reviews for You Don't Belong Here
Grimm Productions chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
love the story, hate that hermione is always portrayed like that. Realistic? Perhaps for you, but I cant see her doing all that just to get in his face. I see her more of going around with harry and ron, sadly. But I do enjoy the story. (so lessen her down a bit, or do you plan having her always being in nearly every chapter to make him do things he refuses on? let some action happen where she isnt the "top-dog" so to speak ;D )
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2011
5 years later...HAPPY 2011!...Oh look...she hasn't updated!Wow...
Ms Llewellyn chapter 24 . 3/24/2011
this is just funny, he is one angry child. continue soon see yha
wellyuthink chapter 24 . 3/13/2009
Please update this? I want to see what Severus does next! It's a great story line you've got going here and it would be a shame to abandon it...
Dramagirl007 chapter 24 . 1/6/2009
This is a good story and I'd like to continue reading it, but since you haven't updated in like over two years, I'm not going to waste my time asking you to please update.
Dramagirl007 chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
Well that was... a creepy way of getting rid of a boggart. Sirius better not hurt Severus because of it.
Dramagirl007 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
I feel really sorry for Severus. I'm glad Harry stood up for Severus and stood up to Sirius. Sirius is being such a git throughout this whole thing, I see him acting like that to Severus but I still want to hex Sirius for being a git to a defenseless teenager.
Seth Cienesty chapter 24 . 4/16/2008
Hi,

I really like your story. Though I wish Severus found a way to excape and cut his hair (so they wouldn't recognize him). Really short, and spicky... that would have been really cool. However I really want to know more of what you can tell me of you story. Thank you. .
Armaris chapter 24 . 7/22/2007
I really liked this story... I'm just sad you ended it here...
Armaris chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
I have enjoyed this story so far... Nicely written...and has been added to my fave stories
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 24 . 5/23/2007
Marvellous story, I really feel for Severus. Do you plan to write any more? It has been nearly 6 months since an update.

Liz W
Silver Point Despair chapter 24 . 2/22/2007
I hope you have Snape do something horrible to Hermione - or is she going to become his "new" James Potter?
Kitala chapter 24 . 1/8/2007
Much goodness. And hopefully more following.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 24 . 12/29/2006
OMG! Love that chapter! FINDLLY YOU UPDATED! And it was short... oh well. Please don't take that long to update. it getting so good!
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 23 . 11/2/2006
just found this story. i like it so far please update soon