Reviews for Once in a Blue Moon
This is so good! I can't even !
xnotamugglex chapter 1 . 7/31
Hehe. I am writing this on Friday, July 31, 2015 because today is a Blue Moon. I've read this story before heheh but I thought it was most acceptable to read this story again for this occasion ;)
shinobilover chapter 1 . 1/3
hot and i'm so - now! great job.
Mily Tonks chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Es genial. Caliente, sensual, y totalmente sugerente. Me encantó, y me habría encantado ser Tonks en ese momento.
WillowBabble chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
OK…that was freaking HOT! You should write more of this if you feel the inclination!
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
lol..I liked it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is one of the best smut fanfiction I have ever read about this couple- whenever I find myself desperate for something interesting to read about Remus and Tonks I look for this. It's so fucking hot and it helps make me forget that theyre dead. I've read this over 10 times since I became a potterhead in 2010. Keep up the writing can't wait to see what other great fanfics you have written that keep me Rereading. :)
RaeganBlack chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Sexy... i loved it! lol
LetheSara chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I love this.

I've read a few other stories about the same sort of occurences, but a lot of those are quite frightening, bordering on rape. But this is just amazing.

It's beautifully written and it's a pleasure to read.

I also think that it's good to see this side of Lupin, and you've done a wonderful job. (It was kind of yum too...)
ShellCottage chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was extremelly HOT! I love Remus and this is so absolutly amazing! I loved it!
Sara chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This reached new levels of awesome. I loved this like the ocean. E
Jenna chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
effing loved this! woot woot woot woot woot! So cute and adorable!
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hot damn that was good. Like...change your panties good. Very nice. Love the idea of a blue moon affecting him differently.
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 11/2/2009