Reviews for Wayward Ransom
Cadaverous Apples chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
Cute chapter...just a note, but in this sentence, "quill" should be "quiver."

"The archer desperately reached into his quill to get another arrow, but he no sooner brought his arm back before Bankotsu had already knocked the bow out of his hand by pounding down hard on his arm with his right fist."

And this isn't my real review-I'll do that when I've finished with the story. I'd just forget if I didn't send that to you now. :)
Yuti-Chan chapter 33 . 10/23/2007
Very good story!
Lunar Tenshi chapter 33 . 5/25/2006
Amazing story! It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Excellent job.
lildaemon chapter 33 . 3/31/2006
ehehe... a sequel is definitely needed! great job with this story though. you're definitely an awesome writer... and the story had the perfect combination of plot and description... _ so great job!
AvariceWhisper chapter 33 . 3/20/2006
*squeal* I can't wait for the sequel!

Write on,

inuyasha-angel2004 chapter 32 . 3/16/2006

OMG, I can't wait for the next chapter..OR the sequel! Not that I want this one to be over or anything.. Gah! Ok, I'ma shut up now and just.. ;o;

Continue when you can, for I shall be waiting for your update!
inuyasha-angel2004 chapter 30 . 3/9/2006
Awesome! Just simply awesome! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
inuyasha-angel2004 chapter 27 . 2/27/2006
This suspense is going to kill me! GAH! Awesome job!
lildaemon chapter 26 . 2/17/2006
oh. wow... what a scary dream... i love how you're portraying bankotsu... he's SO cute... but deadly. and i really like how everyone in your story who encounters him also notices his sweet innocence. D keep it up... i'm excited to find out what happens. btw... the names of your OCs are all so interesting! that extra bit is nice!
inuyasha-angel2004 chapter 24 . 1/8/2006
inuyasha-angel2004 chapter 23 . 1/4/2006
That was absolutely awesome..

Can't wait for the next one!
Blazeiken chapter 22 . 12/30/2005
Damn I must admit good story. I know a lot of the story of inuyasha and man you got some skill with this story. Keep it up!
inuyasha-angel2004 chapter 22 . 12/26/2005
OMG.. this story is amazing.. just amazing.. Please update as soon as you can.. I have to know what happens!
FEAR ME- for my name is Jimmy chapter 21 . 12/23/2005
This story ROCKS! Keep up the good work!
Lunar Tenshi chapter 21 . 12/2/2005
Neat! Two new chapters. And they are both great! Keep up the good work.