Reviews for Been 3 Hours
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Dean, schmean. Jess, Jess, Jess! They hugged, how lovely. Toaster Man to the rescue. And he likes her pj’s that’s so cute. I can’t say I’ve ever read Hemingway, or Rand or even tried at this point. But, if Jess asked me I would totally do it.

i love that song. I was reading, thinking, i've heard this before, but I couldn't figure it out.
WickedGrimmerie chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I realize that you wrote this story, like, two years ago, but I liked it a LOT and can't save it to my favorites without writing a review. So here's my review.
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
O I like this story, love tghe little battle in her head, sounds lkke me with the two guys i like
Bittersweetbloodbaby chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This was so cute- I loved Rory's internal argument.
Francesca Jones chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
squee! so cute. i love the idea of jess reading to rory ::shudders with happiness:: great oneshot
Jessobsessed09 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was greatness

I love the jess
nicole chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
i really love this story, please update soon.
KC-Chick chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Great story! So cute! I absolutely love Jess and Rory and you wrote them extremely well. Great job! *hands you some cookies*

KC-Chick

_
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I love you. You rock.
AN chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
LUV THE STORY! DONT LIKE THE SONG SO MUCH OHH AND SRY BOUT THE CAPS I GOT SOMETHING STUCK IN MY COMPUTER ON THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON THAT I HAVENT GOTTEN OUT YET OR FIGURED OUT SO IM NOT YELLIN OR ANYTHING
JustPeachy123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*smiles* You always have the best endings! Ugh! I'm so jealous! It's such a cute story, that's real talent, girl. hehe...I love it!
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I love it! It's sweet!
someone5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Love how the ending worked, simply with the 'Jess'. It was perfect. :)

Nice job!