Reviews for Safeguard
TheShining chapter 6 . 7/6
I really like how you included Hanasaki in this! Everyone forgets about him, even though he was cool! Also, I can't even imagine Mokuba with blonde hair! It makes me want to draw him with dyed hair! He would look so KAWAII! This is one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read!
TheShining chapter 5 . 7/6
Kyaaa! Mokuba darling is so clever! But... SETO!
TheShining chapter 3 . 7/6
Mokuba isn't dead?! OHMYGOSH! YYEEEESSS! But still. Dat part with Seto wearing the two pedants... That got me.
TheShining chapter 1 . 7/6
I was bored, and pulled out a Fanfiction I had bookmarked a while ago, prepared for some light reading... IwillnotcryIwillnotcryIwillnotcry... *Cries* Why is it Mokuba?! My darling Mokie-kun!
X-parrot, you are such a talented writer! I really enjoyed reading your story. I don't often read very long fics, but this one had me so hooked I couldn't stop! Thanks for the adventure!
hesitantdancer chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
This story was wonderful beginning to end, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Aoife Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
I love how you characterize everyone. I love the Kaiba bro's determination, Mokuba's brilliance, Yugi and Yami's perceptiveness, and the rest of the gang's resolve and helpfulness. The tension between Kaiba and Yugi and co is still there, but I love how the Kaiba's are not alone. And those two detectives are after my own heart. Such perceptiveness, such depth that few OC's have. The sheer amount of detail amazes me; how you divided hacking styles down to personality, the characters' mental processes, tactics. Absolutely brilliant.
ranchan-akari chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Lovely! Even backed into a corner, the Kaiba brothers triumph!
ferryboat George chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
Wow, five years is a long time (even if I'd only been waiting three of them) but it was totally worth it. Excellent story. I loved the interactions between the Kaiba brothers, and Mokuba being totally awesome. Your cop original characters where great too. I totally loved Yami being their invisible lookout, very cool.
DragonSorceress22 chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
As usual SO MUCH FREAKING LOVE. Geez, I mean seriously. This story is so freaking good that I couldn't wait to have time to read more, so I was reading it on my phone on the train everyday, freaking people out grinning over it and possibly even hugging my phone for love of it all at times heh . Seriously, though. You continue to amaze :)
Spannerspoon chapter 17 . 7/4/2013

Very well written and a clever plot, curious to know what happened to he informant?
DranzerShadowWanderer chapter 17 . 3/24/2013

Bravo. You had me had a few times during the first few chapters. Very well written. Mokuba is every bit as cunning as his elder brother, and just as willing to take risks. Happy that he's alive, really am.

girru chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
It's easier for me to review here than on AO3, so... I just wanted to say thanks for writing such amazing stories and I hope someday you'll start another for YGO. Your characterizations are flawless and I really hope to see more of interaction between Kaiba and the others written by you. Again, thank you very much.
the Leander chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
This is such a great fic. Excellent work with the drama; it was gripping and emotional without being overdone. Your spelling and grammar is fantastic, I saw no errors and it was a pleasure to read, and your characterization is some of the best I've ever seen. On that moment,I absolutely loved the way, even though this was centered around the Kaiba brothers, each character got to have their moments.
Anne Flint chapter 17 . 11/18/2011
My roommate told me today to read this. I figured I read a chapter or two. Two hours later, I'm speechless. It's corny, I know, but I loved every moment of this. I was constantly shocked and touched by this story. It took me on an adventure that I am glad I went on. Thank you for writing this. You have a great gift for story telling.