Reviews for Safeguard
Poikniij chapter 8 . 6/15
I managed to read 8 chapters in no time because your story is no good. I can't even stop.

lokki chapter 6 . 6/15
I like Honda here ... I donno why but I tend to enjoy any interaction between minor characters like Honda, Anzu and so on and major charachters important to the plot like Mokoba, kaiba, Yug, etc.
NEIJI AKKKNO chapter 5 . 6/15
I love ur writing style and your story so far is very interesting and the best part is " no uneeded duels just because it is yugioh"
xheartkreuzx chapter 17 . 3/9
This was phenomenal. You are one of my favorite authors on this site- so I am always so excited when I find that you have written stories for my current fandom obsessions. Now it's time for me to read all of your yugioh fics!
TheShining chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
I really like how you included Hanasaki in this! Everyone forgets about him, even though he was cool! Also, I can't even imagine Mokuba with blonde hair! It makes me want to draw him with dyed hair! He would look so KAWAII! This is one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read!
TheShining chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
Kyaaa! Mokuba darling is so clever! But... SETO!
TheShining chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Mokuba isn't dead?! OHMYGOSH! YYEEEESSS! But still. Dat part with Seto wearing the two pedants... That got me.
TheShining chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I was bored, and pulled out a Fanfiction I had bookmarked a while ago, prepared for some light reading... IwillnotcryIwillnotcryIwillnotcry... *Cries* Why is it Mokuba?! My darling Mokie-kun!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/1/2016
X-parrot, you are such a talented writer! I really enjoyed reading your story. I don't often read very long fics, but this one had me so hooked I couldn't stop! Thanks for the adventure!
hesitantdancer chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
This story was wonderful beginning to end, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Aoife Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
I love how you characterize everyone. I love the Kaiba bro's determination, Mokuba's brilliance, Yugi and Yami's perceptiveness, and the rest of the gang's resolve and helpfulness. The tension between Kaiba and Yugi and co is still there, but I love how the Kaiba's are not alone. And those two detectives are after my own heart. Such perceptiveness, such depth that few OC's have. The sheer amount of detail amazes me; how you divided hacking styles down to personality, the characters' mental processes, tactics. Absolutely brilliant.
ranchan-akari chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Lovely! Even backed into a corner, the Kaiba brothers triumph!
ferryboat George chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
Wow, five years is a long time (even if I'd only been waiting three of them) but it was totally worth it. Excellent story. I loved the interactions between the Kaiba brothers, and Mokuba being totally awesome. Your cop original characters where great too. I totally loved Yami being their invisible lookout, very cool.
DragonSorceress22 chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
As usual SO MUCH FREAKING LOVE. Geez, I mean seriously. This story is so freaking good that I couldn't wait to have time to read more, so I was reading it on my phone on the train everyday, freaking people out grinning over it and possibly even hugging my phone for love of it all at times heh . Seriously, though. You continue to amaze :)
Spannerspoon chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Fantastic!

Very well written and a clever plot, curious to know what happened to he informant?