Reviews for Safeguard
Computerfreak101 chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
I've got time! No more school! *dances* It still hasn't fully hit yet...but it will! People will know when I suddenly start posting by the week. *laughs* This was another thought out and wonderfully detailed chapter. Bravo.
Vaasth chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
wow, that was a really good chapter, if I may say so.

Keep it up!

Michelle
xt1me chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
This is great. I can't wait to see what happens.

You know, I'd like to see someone try to go after Kaiba, just to see what he would do to them.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
You have my patience, dear sir! ...Madam?

Whatever, anyways, lovely chapter. No direct SetoMokuba interaction, but I REALLY liked how you brought out the "Kaiba" in Mokuba. (Don't you just hate how the 4Kids version makes him look so weak and helpless?)

I love how this story keeps me guessing...the only thing I have a LITTLE bit of an issue with is the Yami-talking-to-Yuugi (and vice-versa) moments. It's kind of hard to picture things in quotation marks not...said out-loud, I suppose. Perhaps, in future stories, you could try italics, instead; since it's kind of like Yami/Yuugi THINKING, not TALKING, per se.
Elenea Galad chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
Can't wait to see the finale of this. I truly believe that Kaiba would give up everything if something happened to Mokuba. I doubt he'd be able to live let alone take care of KaibaCorp. Hope to see the next installment soon but take your time and let it be as good as these past chapters!
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
Yay! Mokuba's on a roll! And so nice to see Isono's reaction to Moku's reappearance - I've had a bit of a soft spot for the guy ever since that scene in DOMA where he tells Seto that he's been HIS man since Seto started dismatling the Kaiba war machine, and that his losing control of the company doesn't change that!

Still here, still reading!
Skippys Cat chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
Hm maybe Yugi should have told Mokuba his thoughts on Seto's feelings and reactions if something happened to him. It might keep him from doing something really rash. Those two Kaiba brothers, two peas in a pod, not identical but close enough. Excellent chapter and worth waiting for!
Swiftly and With Style chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
I think this is one of my favourite chapters yet; it's so dramatic Although, a lot of the fic's like that.. I love the way you've got Jounouchi doing what he does best and giving Honda more of a role. He's so under-appreciated. *Hugs poor neglected Honda.* Mokuba's so sweet in this too.
Akiko chapter 11 . 5/19/2006
Interesting storyline. But what I liked best so far are the parts with Yuugi and Kaiba and the "game" Seto and the two police men are playing.
Computerfreak101 chapter 11 . 5/15/2006
Awesome. Geez, I'm saying that a lot tonight. But honestly, this was a really good chapter. But I have a feeling the *real* drama is still to come. So...update!
adele4 chapter 11 . 5/15/2006
Woa! Brilliance! Why am I helplessly shuffling through this site and the net when I haven’t read all of your stories yet!

My favourite part is the one in which Yami and Yugi figure out the truth. I just love their reasoning. And everything that’s been said about Kaiba so far (and you have such a great way of describing him) suddenly makes perfect sense (and I was *so* glade, too. Didn’t expect it, but I was still unreasonably hoping).

I can’t see Kaiba’s say "Do I look like a man who has time for a card game?" though, ever, even when it’s true. Though, admittedly, that might just be because I’m convinced Kaiba is completely crazy. *g*

And love the action ! And the characterisation of everyone! And *Anzu* Bwahahah!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 11 . 5/13/2006
Excellent chapter (again). Well worth waiting for; and I certainly hope that you continue to give your readers such lovely fics in the future!
tinkletimekelly chapter 11 . 5/13/2006
Great story please continue before I lose interest.
lalalalalala chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
that's awsome, update soon!
Skippys Cat chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
LOL I love when people really show that Jou is no slacker when it comes to fighting. Kaiba may beat him with his slicker moves but Jou is definitely a force to be reckoned with. But darn it! More please!
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »