Reviews for Safeguard
Lilosan chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Please update soon! Isn't it a bit impolite, that they left Mokuba just to go after Seto?
Serenity Meowth chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Ack. This mad me cry.
Becky chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Eek! I want to know what's wrong! Update soon!
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow! Very moving, very powerful. The descriptions of each of the characters, and especially of Seto, Yugi and the Pharaoh beautifully and sharply delineate these characters. Please, please return soon.
Nami-san04 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
WOW! This story is amazing,yet soo sad. YOu did a wonderful job! _
shadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*Sniff* Very 't wait for the

other chapter.
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Angst, angst, angst. Please update. _
AJ chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
How did mokuba die? I feel so sorry for kaiba and yugi-tachi and for mokie such a cool kid! how many chapters are there going to be? thankies byeybe
avecmeri chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
SQUE!

You have no idea how HAPPY it makes me that somebody is writing anime smarm. I've read at most seven pages of YGO in all my life, but I love your stories because of the smarm! the angst! the smarm! the H/C! and did I mention the smarm?

My theory is that Mokuba really isn't dead, it's all a Kaiba-engineered fake-out to fool someone who's threatening his precious ickle brother! That, or this isn't really Kaiba at all, it's a pod person, and that's the reason for the lack of grief! Or he's just gone insane. That works too.
Jean-Luc Lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I knew I was right to add you to my author alert. The first chapter has me hooked. I look forward to reading the rest of your story.
tdei chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
:D ::hearts:: Will there be suicide attempts? ** ::wags tails:: Good prose. Looking forward to see what will happen. )
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
You write them all so well. I haven't looked at much Yugioh latley but your forceing me to! Thank you.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21