Reviews for Insidious
Horsegirl01 chapter 12 . 4/28
I wish you had finished this...:(
sehellys chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I realize the last chapter to this story has been written years ago and you are probably not likely to return to it, but I wanted to let you know either way that I thoroughly enjoyed readíng what you have written.
Your style of writing is amazing and I love how complex the story is, it grabbed me from the beginning and I could not stop reading it until I reached this chapter.
Coffee chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Aw, it saddens me that this was left unfinished. And that it has not received the attention and praise it deserves. Now, nine years later, you have reached you 60 reviews, my friend. I thoroughly enjoyed your story to this point. So much suspicion and suspense! I do hope you decide to continue it one day! But I understand that real life happens... Thanks for at least leaving this much here!
WillowHat chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I agree with Shrimp.
Shrimp chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
Well, this is late-coming, but I'd be delighted if you'd continue this story.
Thorongirl chapter 12 . 2/24/2006
Awesome chapter. We got to find out what exactly happened to Owen, and more of his 'backstory'. I always like to read stories where 'someone' knows who Aragorn is before they're officially 'supposed to' because THEN we have potential for many angst-inspiring ideas. 'Bad Elladan' is definitely not as subtle as he should be, and I'd like to know just EXACTLY what is in that 'medicine' he keeps giving to poor hapless Aragorn. BTW, a couple of little glitches with word use (and I know it wasn't beta'd; just letting you know in case you run into these same words in a later chapter). Should be 'waist' not 'waste' when you're referring to Elladan gripping Aragorn around the 'waist' and 'vial' instead of 'vile' in reference to the drug 'Elladan' is giving poor Aragorn. Quite intrigiuing the way the healing medicine is actually accentuating the markings that were so cruelly carved into Aragorn's flesh. Love the story. Totally rocks. See? I'm trying to inspire you! Looking forward to the next chapter.
lindahoyland chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
Very exciting, I do hope the imposter is unmasked before her hurts poor Aragorn is a gripping tale.
Lyn chapter 12 . 2/9/2006
Hm...thinking ahead to "the end" I wish the

"carvings" had been "paint that didn't come off (magic)"

because magic could be used to remove them,leaving

Aragorn as good as before. Carvings, would, of course,

leave permanent scars. Guess I don't like permanent

scars on my favorite character.

Just one suggestion:

he pulled sharply on the reigns of their steed

Should be "he pulled sharply on the REINS of their steed"

REINS - the straps of leather attached to a bridle to

control the horse.

REIGN - the length of time a king or queen is in power.

Rein, rain, and reign all sound alike
alexia chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE UPDATED

please update again soon!

i love it!
GabrielSilk chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
Oh...evil...hehehe...heheheheehehehehehe...hahaha...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... sorry, evil moment... anway, VERY good story! Nice 'n' evil, but kinda confusing. Is Elladan's powder EVIL? I am EVIL i love evil.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
YAY! UPDATE!

Oh, poor Aragorn! I hope they can get to Rivendell soon...or something!

But Glorfindel and Haldir are on the move! Yay! Hopefully they can intercept the rest of the and bring them home!

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!

wOoT!
Athelassa chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
Wow, very strong and very interesting! I am curious to read on! :-)
Arcana chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
Hey,you are back. I thought you would never submit a new chapter. But your new chapter was great-i loved to read it.

Poor Aragorn-and evil Elladan very good.I can't wait for the next chapter but please don't let me wait to long.

Very ,very good story
Deana chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
Great chapter! I'm totally dying to see what happens next! :)
Thorongirl chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
Hi. *Reviewer slinks in and shuts the door furtively behind her*. Sorry for the horribly late review but I've been working on my own (first) story which I have posted. After the slightly torturous process of writing a mere two pages, I am in admiration of all you authors who post nice long chapters. I'm wondering, for instance, how does Nili do it? Incredible, really incredible. Anyway, I just finished reading the chapter and I must say, it was wonderful. Blue wizards, a false ranger, and a possessed Elladan? Wow! I am totally loving this. Nice the way you made us think that Owen was the one to look out for, and it turns out to be 'Elladan'. But what makes Owen a 'false ranger'? Did I miss something or will that be answered later? Irregardless, you made me feel really sorry for Owen. I hope (should I?) that he's okay. The blue wizards want Aragorn and the Ring? Wow! Wow! (I use this word a lot when I am at a loss for words). Really captivating chapter. I'm looking forward to the next. Hope your school workload eases up soon.