Reviews for My Sweet Little Dancer
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
such an interesting story!
Arathelia chapter 19 . 5/1/2011
That is so incredibly depressing! I mean, I can't see either forgiving the other after all of that, but it is obvious they both love one another and are hurting each other by not being together.

I love where you ended it, and think it was a wonderful story.

If I may ask though, what happened to Xander? Buffy mentioned him as one of the men who hurt her, but you never said if he left or something. Perhaps I missed it, though?
BloodyPasion chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Awesome fic! Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, write a sequel!
vampslayergirl chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
this is a really great story that i love and like a lot since i first started reading and its really good you are a really great author who wrote this really great story.
buffyangelgirl chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
this is a very great story that i read before and i am glad i found it again and i love reading it a lot and like it a lot to since i started reading it again its really good your a great author who wrote this really great story.
dkwr07 chapter 19 . 5/18/2009
great story. loved the ending, but should do a sequal were they end up together.
ButterflyGurly chapter 19 . 4/1/2009
Absolutely loved the story. There should totally be a sequal where Buffy and Angelus wind up together. I love stories where they end up together.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 3/17/2008
WHAT THAT CAN"T BE THE END

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THERE A SEQUEL THAT ANGEL WILL WIN HER BACK
Princesakarlita411 chapter 17 . 3/17/2008
wow intesnse what happens next ?
BuffyandDracoLover chapter 19 . 11/24/2007
Love the story! The ending is horrible though you should have let them get back together or make some sort of deal.
missblithe chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hey! I like the ending...What can I say, I love angst! Hahah..
eliza chapter 19 . 1/30/2006
OMG...I LOVE THIS STORY! I don't like the ending though...its so sad! Can you please change it somehow? buffy and angel need to be together...please!
Anon chapter 19 . 1/4/2006
Wow.

I first saw this fic while doing a search on Angelus fics, and I gotta say you truely shocked me. You know most AU turn out terrible but yours recieves 5 stars from me. Now I know that may mean absolutly nothing, but somewhere its gotta mean something.

Just one thing boggles me, why was Riley in the Italian mob and not like the american?

with that or not I still say bravo.
Angel sumoritos chapter 19 . 11/23/2005
OMG, that had the saddest ending that I ever read, it made me want to cry, why oh why couldn't they have been together? Oh well, I suppose the ending fit it in a sad sort of way, your a great writter, keep it up!
SamDeanLove chapter 19 . 11/11/2005