Reviews for Is There Any Felicity in the World Superior toThis
nomdeplume30 chapter 5 . 11/29
I loved this declaration scene. The long, uncomfortable silence. The mistaken assumptions about intentions. Then finally the impassioned plea, only to think he'd been refused, and the long awaited resolution. It was quite wonderful.
tinkbooklover chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
Oh god I know you wrote this ages ago and you probably won't see this but like I've been reading heaps of fanfic on Marriane and colonel Brandon lately and I have to say this one is one of my faves. It really makes me believe in love and it's so beautiful. So thank you
Your loyal reader
Tinkbooklover
rach13975 chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Omg just love this have you started or completed the sequel I would love to read it
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I quite like it so far. :)
Sarah Crawford chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
This is by far the best Austin fic I’ve read yet. Wonderful job with both the characters and the writing style.
rebirthfry chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Ah. It was beautiful!
A Ninny Mouse chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Whoa! This is really good! I haven't finished it yet because it's long (don't worry- in Austen fics, this is a good thing :D) but I will soon :3

Just a note: "Her nearly fatal experience with death had taught her so."

You might want to change that- experiences with death are ALWAYS fatal. Her "near death experience" should suffice there.

Keep it up! I almost never take time to write such a long review, unless it's REALLY good. :D Yay you!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I felt so bad for the Col. he shouldn't have doubted Marianne but I like the ending
E.B.isme chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
YAY! That was very well written. And, very romantic. Can't wait to read the sequel!

E.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
This has to be quick, but I just wanted to let you know I loved reading this! Please write a sequel soon! Thank you for writing this. take care- Req
Formosa chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Aww. This story is sweet and exciting at the same time, which is a great combination. I liked that about it.

Your characterization of Colonel Brandon is flawless. I could really imagine this being inserted into Sense & Sensibility without too much effort.

Truly an enjoyable read.
RaeAnne chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Truly beautiful. I am at a loss for words I am sure, this was magic. Such a lovingly woven story of love sprung true, a fantastic S&S romance for the dear Colonel and his dear Miss Dashwood...hmm it has left me quite wistful...

Wonderful story again!
EL'n'TM chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
i realised that i haven't read chp 5 yet .
indianpipe chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
I loved every chapter. The tension, the misunderstandings and the resolution were executed and paced deliciously. Well done.
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
And Brandon and Marianne ride off into the sunset and live Happily Ever After. YAY! This was such a great story. I'm sad it's over. Yay for a sequel! :)