Reviews for Is There Any Felicity in the World Superior toThis
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I quite like it so far. :)
Sarah Crawford chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
This is by far the best Austin fic I’ve read yet. Wonderful job with both the characters and the writing style.
rebirthfry chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Ah. It was beautiful!
A Ninny Mouse chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Whoa! This is really good! I haven't finished it yet because it's long (don't worry- in Austen fics, this is a good thing :D) but I will soon :3

Just a note: "Her nearly fatal experience with death had taught her so."

You might want to change that- experiences with death are ALWAYS fatal. Her "near death experience" should suffice there.

Keep it up! I almost never take time to write such a long review, unless it's REALLY good. :D Yay you!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I felt so bad for the Col. he shouldn't have doubted Marianne but I like the ending
E.B.isme chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
YAY! That was very well written. And, very romantic. Can't wait to read the sequel!

E.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
This has to be quick, but I just wanted to let you know I loved reading this! Please write a sequel soon! Thank you for writing this. take care- Req
Formosa chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Aww. This story is sweet and exciting at the same time, which is a great combination. I liked that about it.

Your characterization of Colonel Brandon is flawless. I could really imagine this being inserted into Sense & Sensibility without too much effort.

Truly an enjoyable read.
RaeAnne chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Truly beautiful. I am at a loss for words I am sure, this was magic. Such a lovingly woven story of love sprung true, a fantastic S&S romance for the dear Colonel and his dear Miss Dashwood...hmm it has left me quite wistful...

Wonderful story again!
EL'n'TM chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
i realised that i haven't read chp 5 yet .
indianpipe chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
I loved every chapter. The tension, the misunderstandings and the resolution were executed and paced deliciously. Well done.
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
And Brandon and Marianne ride off into the sunset and live Happily Ever After. YAY! This was such a great story. I'm sad it's over. Yay for a sequel! :)
Elizabethiscool chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
YAYY! I've been waiting for this for a while. Ok, what's up with Mr. Farley showing up, that was unexpected, but atleast she was all cold to him. That made it better, lol. I'm so glad you updated. Sequel?...
CLfev chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
This is a GREAT story! Please please please update! I love it!
niniane chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh, I hope this is not the end of this story! It's so beautifully written, I love the characterization of Marianne and Col. Brandon. But I did think that Farley is a little too much like Willoughby, and doesn't Marianne seem to attract the wrong kind of men (aside from Col. Brandon, of course)?

Please write more.