Reviews for Kim V The Little Black Ants
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Poor Kimmie, really went 'round the bend there.

Yeah, those little black ants.. hey there's some now!

Could Kim be far behi...

CB73
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
this is true I live in California and in SF part of the bay area and during the winter months ants are no lie everywhere so what Kim was trying to do to the ants is probably what a lot of people would want to do so all I can say for everybody in the world is Tefached
Neihaera chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
You are a sick, sick man ... sicking those damned bugs on poor Kim, what did she ever do to you, you bastard. HOLY WATER might work, I've tried diesel with some (limited) benefit ... nothing else even dents their little armoured carapaces.
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
DEATH TO ALL THE F-ING LITTLE BLACK ANTS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *blinks* *looks from side to side shiftily and clears throat* Uh, yes, as you may have guessed I, too, have a bit of an ant problem. It's a conspiricy, I tell you! A conspiracy! A-hem. Anyway, your story made me laugh so hard I was literally in tears! :D My family can atest to my own rather manic rants about the little black ants and what I'm going to do to them. Great writing!

~Agent Malkere
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Dude, this was bloody awesome! XD Good job!
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Poor Kim. Crazed Kimness-fueled crusades are so funny.

Gems:

“Come along Kimmie… we’re going to take you to a happy place.”

“Bueno Nacho?”

“It’s a great honor, being the one to use the rifle of calmness.”

Fantastic. Well done.
Kat123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
HaHaHa! That was funny! That's what happens when the Kimness takes

I'm just curious,but have you ever seen "The Cartoon Adventures of Larryboy"? It's a spinoff from the "VeggieTales" franchise that is a series of 2-D cartoons about a cucumber superhero with super-suction episode of this reminded me of this fanfiction.

I saw "Larryboy and the Angry Eyebrows"while I was helping out in the 2-year-old classroom at my episode was dumb and badly animated so I was not interested in it that ,the 10-minute short at the end of the main feture caught my attention.

Larry(his alter-ego) was relaxing outside when a fly landed on his the rest of the cartoon,Larryboy was trying to get rid of the fly,even to the point of changing into his Larryboy outfit and trying to shoot the fly with his 's drastic measures of trying to get rid of the ant reminded me of this cartoon.

Excellent work with this story.
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
You broke Kim's brain again?

I can see how her perfectionism could lead her to cracking. I love how the villains though she was far too far off the deep end for them.

“Kill them, kill them all….burn them in purifying fire…”

I'm just in envy of your comic talent here. And laughing, obviously.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh...oh...this was too much! You just love to have Kim flip out, don't you? I honestly agree...black ants are Satan's commandos and Kim would go completely nuts trying to defeat them;D
jiggermole chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
"Burn the mountains and boil the oceans in purifying fire" Nice. So dramatic, but I can see Kim going postal a few times.
alice.rosalie.bella-cullen chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
i've always loved this story! IT'S SO FUNNY! LMAO!
BlueSkies817 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was one of the funniest stories I ever read.
Waffled Flambe chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
ROFL! Even though I don't live in Cali, I know how Kim feels when they JUST WON'T DIE!
Anything Taboo chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
LOL! I hate little black ants!
A California girl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
So true, so true. The little black ants gets everywhere! My grandparents' house, my house, my school, even my backpack! They got into my lunch once, but ever since we got a weird dog that likes to eat bugs, the problem've improved. I would suggest a Corgi to anybody with little black ant problems. I like the one-shot, so true.