Reviews for Different Defenders
erinsgirl chapter 35 . 8/14/2009
Loved this. And several of your other stories.
Jessica01 chapter 19 . 1/24/2006
They didn't cut the cord! Does that mean that Seran and Ashley are still connected?
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 35 . 12/11/2005
I love my brother! YAY! It's perfect! As you might have noticed... It's Monday morning again... My reviews are short because my brother doesn't make his homework any earlier... So I probably won't see you today... :(

jenny chapter 35 . 12/11/2005
well, i guess this is the end... and so ends the story of ashley, andros, jenny, marieke, and aiden... but it continues in our hearts and wacked-out minds. :P

anyway... i have no idea what to write about... AND THERE'S STILL ANOTHER STORY TO REVIEW! ACK! *screams and runs around like a headless chicken*

update soon! (but that really doesn't work, does it? since this story's over... *shrugs*)
juzblue chapter 35 . 12/11/2005
sweet! they have what, five children now? haha. anyway, i'm kinda glad they came back n explained stuff. well, sorta. it was kida sudden... so overall, it's been a great fic. keep up the good work!
Ashley n Andros Fan chapter 34 . 12/6/2005
Wow! Very sweet story. I liked the part where Aidan said, "Next time, I want a brother," and Ashley's reation to it and Andros' answer. Though, I'm a bit surprised that you are giving them 5 kids; don't you think that's a bit much? Oh well, I really like your story.
jenny chapter 34 . 12/5/2005
aww... that's so sweet... so yeah, they lost their rings when they were captured and sold as slaves... yeah... *pout* that's sad... but i guess i'm kinda glad you didn't just make it all better and have them get their original reings again... *shrug* they have the love and that's what counts! :)

anyway, can't review long today...

update soon!
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 34 . 12/5/2005
Ah that was so sweet update soon.
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 34 . 12/5/2005
I LOVE IT! Ashley, you better get over that being baren and get your ass pregnant! It's not fair if Andros gets the easy way out when it comes to having kids. HE HAS TO BE CONFRONTED WITH AN PREGNANCY HORMOON RAGING WOMAN WITH STRANGE FOODCRAVINGS!

Okay, so now that's settled; UPDATE!

Remind me to beg about something when I talk to you tomorrow. YES! I WILL BE THERE!
Mz. Daydream chapter 34 . 12/5/2005
AHH! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I think we all needed that fluff right about this time...haha :P Yay! Another baby!

Was it just them on the ship? What about the others? OR can i just imagine once more? Hehe..

Yes! Please bring back the oldre kids..i think they need at better closure! Not onlyfor them but for their past parents as know how Ashley can get sometimes! HAaha :P

update! update!

lots of love,

Mz. day
juzblue chapter 33 . 12/4/2005
hey, nice chappie!
Mz. Daydream chapter 33 . 12/4/2005
AH! OK, not exactly what i had in mind about when they had to leave, but it fits perfectly! I'm SO sad! *tears* They're actually gone! AH..that means the story is gonna end soon! AH

The little ones are so cute..but when they said their goodbyes to their "past" parents, were the other 50 something rangers still there? CAn i just imagine them being there in the backround? HAHA :P

Anyway..yay that you updated! I actually told Marieke that i haven't been on in a while...hmm and just checked my email an i had 49 emails from fanfiction! HEHE..

So sad the story is ending..but heck that's fanfiction life!

Lots of Love,

Mz. Day
jenny chapter 33 . 12/4/2005
by the end of the year? that sounds like something i'd say the day after new years when i have a story that's 3/4 done :P... but, thankfully, it's already december, so you'll keep your promise and still be known as 'Miss. Speed Writer 2' :P ... hey! this means i'm mss. slowpoke the first! :) :P

okay, and may i say that this story is VERYVERYVERY confusing? okay, so they changed the past, right? so... why can they go back? do they come from a parallel dimension? and if andros and ashley were saved now and here in this new time, then how come... okay, i'm really confused... *reads last few lines over again* REALLY confused... *shrugs* who cares!

anyway, so i guess this story is almost over... and i got to go review saving angel before i'm kicked off of computer...

update soon!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 33 . 12/4/2005
You better get it done this year! Me, myself, I and the others have been having very murderous (or hover it's spelled) thoughts lately and they want to take it out on someone, mainly someone who doesn't update on of their favourite stories... Containing a brother for them...

You get the hint, don't you?

Anyway, love the chapter. Update SOON!

Mz. Daydream chapter 32 . 11/24/2005

haha :P

I'm SOO excited! Wow..for someone who doesn't like to write battle've outdone yourself with chapter! You've basically incorporated all of the rangers and it's so good!

What happened to them? Oh no..well..i really am not supposed to be on right now..hmm but when i checked my email and it said new chapter for Different Defenders, i couldn't just leave! HAha :P So i read it and i'm uber happy you updated!

It has been a while and I'm so gald the writing Gods took away that damn writer's block! Good for you!

Well..i'll review Saving Angel later..i gotta go!

HAppy Thanksgiving!