Reviews for I'm Already Gone
bisexualbeauty101 chapter 36 . 7/16/2008
I really liked this! both endings actually. with this story i would have been extremely depressed with only one ending because i would want it both ways... you gave me that, Yay! i want to comment that this last chapter was expecially well written. the whole story was, but this last chapter really sparked the emotions that i think (i could be wrong) you were trying to get the reader to feel. It is an excellent story and definately one of my favorites!

thanks,

bisexual beauty
Nezumii chapter 36 . 7/14/2008
I've finished reading your sad ending five minutes ago and yet, I am crying. I barely managed to stop three minutes ago, but I had the dumb idea of turning on 'Even in Death' by Evanescence and so I broke into a new bout of tears.

That was the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read and will ever read, in my opinion.

'People die... but real love is forever.'

~ 'Even in Death,' Evanescence
absinthiana chapter 36 . 6/7/2008
i love it. i almost cried
Rokkis chapter 30 . 5/28/2008
ouch that ending was brutal!
Rokkis chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
Why on earth didn't madame pomfrey discover the point of the potion in Harry's blood? And why doesn't Harry remember the flash back?

Sort of a silly mistake

Cheers!
chinsui-hime chapter 36 . 5/24/2008
Absolutely great. It was very emotional. Narcissa was an idiot, lol. Lucius was .

I actually thought he was going to commit suicide, but he did the memory charm instead.

I was kinda waiting for the suicide though.

stunning work, I envy thee.
slashslut chapter 36 . 5/20/2008
i was practically bawling!
good chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
good
lazyxhime chapter 36 . 4/22/2008
Uwah! I cried so much! To tell you the truth, I loved the second ending more, because of the love lost and all that, yet it's also why I hate it. . I loved reading your story so much and I'm really sad that it ended and that I can't read more about Harry and Severus' lives. Oh, this is probably one the best SS/HP stories I've ever read.
Lady Gaidin chapter 36 . 4/7/2008
I have to say that the last ending does fit better, but it was so sad I'm crying, so I'm also glad you added the happy one! Great fic! I liked your evil Malfoy and how it took so long for Snape to come to his realization. Thanks for the good read.
LadyLost chapter 36 . 3/24/2008
Holy crackers this is a sad story, I'm still freaking crying! But I love it all the same.
Refuge of a P.e.n.c.i.l chapter 36 . 3/5/2008
You know what's really weird is that I actually read the whole thing knowing it was Harry/Snape...and I'm not really into HPSS. But I have to say that was wonderful. It made me think about their relationship more. And I don't know yet if I can like an average slash fic with the two of them in it, but this situation is completely lovable. I have to say, both of your endings were great. Both made me want to cry, the happy one because they were finally together and so happy, and the last one...well that was just completely sad. I loved it, though, and it was so worth reading...it's the first slash fic I've read, actually, but it was so good!
FrostisSpreadin chapter 36 . 2/16/2008
That was so sad. The whole story made me bawl and cry my eyes out, but the ending, the ending just killed me. TTATT I love it! It was very well detailed and written...It was just so sad...
Moonsign chapter 35 . 2/3/2008
brilliantly, awesomely, wonderful. I loved this fic. It was so sweet and original, and the ending was to die for. :D
iPocky chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Thanks soo much!

I cried my eyes out at the end of the story. Your a wonderful story teller, one of the very best.
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »