Reviews for I'm Already Gone
Flukemeister chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Question, when are you going to resolve the problem of the potion that was influencing Harry? When is the secret going to break out about it, when is Harry going to find out how Severus allowed him to be used? And when is Harry going to finally say enough is enough and stop acting like a trusting Hufflepuff? Harry's a Slytherin, they don't offer trust all that willingly. And they don't allow themselves to be used.

You need to realize that the way your writing Harry IS NOT Slytherin. It's very Gryffindor. He's acting rash, way too rash. Slytherins think and plot, Harry is doing none of those things. You need to write a scene in where Harry finally discovers the things Snape has done to him and leaves him of his own free will. When Harry says enough is enough. Then after Severus suffers,(suffersuffersuffer), he can go crawling to Harry and beg for forgiveness. Then they can have angry make up sex.

The End.
Steampunk Phoenix chapter 36 . 3/9/2013
That's heartbreaking!
Mashkai30 chapter 36 . 2/20/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
LovingFanFiction chapter 36 . 12/2/2012
you had be crying this entire last chapter
Person No. 1 chapter 36 . 11/5/2012
Plzzzzzz make a sequel
LoveCosmicLace chapter 35 . 10/1/2012
AWWWHH I thought for sure Harry might sink into depression and never come back up (I would probably do that in the situation he was in, but that's just me lolz). I don't normally like angsty stories, especially if they don't have a happy ending, but this on was brilliant! _ You can tell I liked it by my "AWWWHH" Lolz.
LibbyL chapter 36 . 8/25/2012
This is a fantastic story! I love the endings they are so creative!
Lizzosaur chapter 36 . 7/12/2012
I loved it!
AccountKiller95 chapter 35 . 4/24/2012
Great fic Loved it, Harry and James as brothers is a great idea (I stick to the happy ending, I didn't really read the other one, i hate Angst... Having 2 different endings is a great idea Everyone is happy that way)
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 36 . 3/27/2012
Damn, awesome ending
YeCatsJ chapter 36 . 3/23/2012
great story - love the alternate ending even if it was sooooo sad!
dina arumor chapter 36 . 2/26/2012
I'm crying! My god that was so sad! You totally destroyed the fuzzy feeling I got after reading chapter 35.. This story was incredibly good, and I got so annoyed when Severus refused to accept his feelings. And Malfoy was a total jackass :(
treena-ivy-carter chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
I loved this.

D

Tree
DemeRain chapter 36 . 1/20/2012
This was the coolest plot ever. Thanks for sharing!
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is brilliant. After reading this I've read some of your other fics, and you seem to have 'unexpected ending' down pat. I personally prefer the second ending as well - typical sadistic me - and I think that the irony and 'cycling' of the situation is very well written.

Thank you for writing this.
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »