Reviews for Power Stone, Quest for the nine
Hi chapter 25 . 10/6/2013
Does anyone else get that feeling that the wooden toy is PETE?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
WHY DOES THIS LEAVE ME HANGING?! CONTINUE IT! CONTINUE IT! CONTINUUEEE EEEET! *Keeps telling you to continue this fic* ASDFGHJKL*

*Overall, this means I love it and I don't want to be hanging ASDFGHJKL
Ominae chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
The Jack/Mel moment was WAFFY, not to mention Rouge and Ryoma.
Ominae chapter 26 . 5/14/2007
Mein Gott! It's Jack! and he's back!
Ominae chapter 25 . 5/2/2007
LOL! Seeing Pride steal the stone before Valgas was just priceless...
Girls just wanna have fun chapter 1 . 4/21/2007

A piece of fiction within a fandom utilizing characters and situations from a pre-existing work including (but not limited to) books, television programs, films, and comic strips.

Typically separated into het, slash , and general genres. Often used to play out AU scenarios and/or various romantic pairings not found in the original work.

Distributed via mailing lists, blogs, and zines. Heavily archived online.

Kate writes fanfiction about what would've happened to Jack and Rose had the Titanic not sunk. Poor Kate.

Fiction written by fans for other fans about the fandoms that they like. Usually the author takes the characters and/or the setting of the fandom and writes a new or continueing plot. Sometimes they write crossovers

I once read a Xena, Warrior Princess/Star Treck: Voyager uber, crossover, fanfic.

1. Put bluntly, fiction by the fans. Created by fans of any particular fandom, 50% of fanfiction is crap, 24% is non-crappy smut , 25% fits into the category of crap and smut, and the remaining 1% is some pretty good stuff.

2. Something English teachers don't like.

1. Trying to find a non-crap, non-smut fanfiction is a little like trying to mine for gold.

2. My friend's Star Wars fanfiction got an F in English class simply because it was fanfiction.

A work of fiction utilizing characters from a book, television show, or movie, as opposed to original characters. Referred to as "fan"fiction because it is generally written by fans obsessed with the book, television show, or movie.

"Man, I found some awesome Buffy slash fanfiction last night. Spike and Angel were getting it on!

Stories written by fans of a certain TV show, cartoon, anime, book, or movie using existing plots, characters, or ideas from the series but then continuing the story, adding new characters, changing the ending, or changing the plot.

Most are written by an obsessed fan who invents a character that's supposed to be like him/her, only 10 times prettier, smarter, and stronger who falls in love with whoever the fan has a crush on. Many of them have poor grammar, thin plots, and bad spelling. But there are a few with original ideas, great storylines, and interesting fancharacters writeen by creative writters. These ones are worth reading.

Most fanfiction is found only at fansites of the series or a general site for all types of fanfiction.

Obsessed Fan: I love Inuyasha so much! *sque* I'll write a fanfic of a super cool and powerful demon cat girl (that's basically me, only a 100 times better) that comes and takes Inuyasha from that evil bitch Kagome who doesn't deserve him (but I do cause I'm super cool)

Creative Writer: That anime show was so interesting and had some neat ideas, but I have a great, original idea: what if it went like this... I think I'll write my own fanfiction about it.

A story about an already published work. Some are good, most are bad. See . In fanfiction...anything can happen, which is sometimes good, but mostly bad. -_-*

I had to sort through, like, fifty fan fics to find find some decent yaoi!

Something really fun for extrenely bored people who like their favorite show/movie/video game too much. Some are good. Most of them, however, are bad.

Reviewing bad fanfiction gives people headaches, but does the world a service

Fiction written by fans or a genre,includes:

anime

music

celebrities

The Music fanfiction is by far the most varied,last time I checked there were 1460 pieces of fanfiction written about a single that's just ONE band on ONe band was My Chemical 90% of fan-fic about MCR is just sex really (usually Gerard Way/Bert Mccracken ,Gerard Way/Frank,or,nastily,Gera rd Way/Mikey Way).The rest are stories about the band menbers being vamires which are preety funny. But most of it is just really,really,sick. Take a sick-bag.

Weird Person:"Gerard Way is so doing Bert from The are SO butt-buddies.

Real MCR .

Weird Person:Wanna read my fanfiction I wrote about Gerard getting Butt-raped by Bert,then Frack,then me,then Bert again then his own brother?

Real MCR fan:uhh...OKay

Reads it

Barfs everywhere

Punches Weird Person out

Barfs everywhere

Gay crap thought up by retarded otaku anime fangirls in which they get to have sex with their favorite anime characters cause they can't get any in real life.

Here is an example of fanfiction:

Sasuke insisted that Orochimaru use the cherry flavored condoms over the blueberry ones, but Orochimaru wanted to do him in the ass instead.

10.

1. Sheesh, how straight forward do you want it to be? Break it down into two words: "fan" and "fiction". As in, Fiction written by overly-obsessed fans of books. Get it?

And you had to go on this site to look it up? Loser.

2. Fiction written by fans (durr) who usually don't have a life and wish they were the author of the book they're writing fiction about. Yay them, huh?

Oh, and that's not all. Usually, their writing is pretty bad with grammar mistakes, misspellings of characters (main or not), and cliched events that don't follow the actual events in the origin of their writing. Wonderful *rolls eyes with a voice full of sarcasm*.

1. Harry Potter decided to steal Dudley's computer and go on Urban Dictionary to look up naughty words he overheard that Voldemort and Snape were acting out, until he found the word "fanfiction". He decided to look it up because he had no clue what it was (the loser) and BAM! He realized he's a loser because he couldn't define the word "fanfiction". Kinda like you. Woot woot. Case closed. Next.

2. Oh, but despite the fact that he's a loser for looking up such a dumb word, Harry Potter didn't stop there. He went on a fanfiction site to write his own fanfiction about his life (a.k.a. books by JKR). I feel sorry for him, but hey, it's not my life that's getting screwed up by fanfiction and loser-ish-ness, so I don't give!

11.

1. Literature written about/inspired by movies/games/tv shows/etc by fans of that particular subject matter.

2. Stupid stories written by fanboys/fangirls and general idiots (see 133t douche and blogger .) Often not worth reading.

FanFiction Asshole: Hey, have you read my new story in which two of the characters from the shitty anime show I always watch have sex?

Normal Guy: Never talk to me again.
KillaIntent chapter 24 . 2/9/2007
Great chapter, Now we know more about where Valgas came from. Accel and Galuda made a nice suprise showing up to confront Valgas. Poor Accel couldn't transform since he doesn't know how to utilize the Power Stone like Falcon and the others. Gunrock shows his true colors but for good reason, for protecting his kids, he obviously just betrayed Valgas, but helped Falcon gang up on Valgas thanks to a little plan. Gunrock will obviously explain himself later on. For the next chapter, it should be the battle for the Light Stone. Now that Wang Tang, Ayame, Ryoma, Rouge, and Kraken have all transformed and join the battle with Falcon, Accel, and Galuda. Kraken should send his minions Octo and Pus to go get the Light Stone, While Falcon asks Apollus to follow them and try to get it as well. Valgas' minions make sure they don't get even get close to the seal. While Falcon and the others fight Valgas, Kraken tries to get the Light Stone himself since Octo and Pus can't. Valgas makes sure not that no one gets close. Valgas holds em off until his lizard minions break the seal. Maybe also in the next chapter, We might finally see Final Valgas the mutated blob, the end of Kraken (his demise), and Falcon in the 2nd transformation.
Ominae chapter 24 . 2/9/2007
Valgas was once from the Roman times eh? Interesting history...
KillaIntent chapter 23 . 12/19/2006
Great story okida! I'm now your official PS consultant and I'll do my best to help, review, suggest ideas for upcoming chapters. Valgas shows his true evil side now, so the ploe thickens. Falcon is suprised and confused unable to understand the situation. Kraken seems suprised to see Valgas after 200 years and finds it hard to believe it's actually him. Julia is very fearful of the dark stone in Valgas' possession. Will she be taken over by her dark nature once if ever in contact with any of the power stones during this battle for the stones? What's Gunrock connection with Valgas? In the next chapter, Gunrock should explain himself with the help of Valgas' and Rouge explains herself as well, and Valgas explains his plan and deception. How will Falcon and and the others react? Will Falcon be able to cope with the fact that his idol has deceived him and knowing he's truly evil. After the explanations. Kraken comes in. Knowing that Valgas' is alive and well and, Kraken should be the first to attack and fight Valgas' even though he taught Kraken everything he knows and that he knows that he doesn't stand a chance. Will Kraken be able to defeat Valgas by a struck of luck or by making an pointless attempt to die trying? Will the Power Stone heroes be able to reach the light stone first and will they be able to defeat the now evil Valgas?
Ominae chapter 23 . 12/13/2006
Okay, now the good (and bad) guys are trapped.. NO! I want to see them live!
Ominae chapter 22 . 11/2/2006
LOL! Apollus doing a Power Fusion... I've seen that in the anime version and that rocked!
Ominae chapter 21 . 9/28/2006
Finally! Valgas and Kraken show up again! Love these 2 cats!
Ominae chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
Wonder if the others back in Japan have made it out alive?
Stone-Man85 chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
Oh, man this story is getting better and better.

Killer plants. What's next, undead soldiers in the Colessium, Minotaurs, Sirens, or perhaps Cerberus?

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 19 . 8/14/2006
Okay, this does not bode well. Did kraken get the stone first or what? I was wondering also if Julia is going to get the stone of light. It might be what she needs to defeat her dark side.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »