Reviews for Phil's Crossover Shorts
Lola Smith chapter 3 . 3/10
Wow. I never seen any crossover as original as this one. Good job.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Well, so much for what I though the crossover was going to be. I thought that Peter would get bitten and there would be a "two groups with double lives hiding from each other" story. On the other hand, Spidey's Scooby-equivalents are only real in the Ultimate Spiderman comics
Zarohk Korobase chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
On the other hand, this would explain Willow's actions when she goes Big Bad and tries to end the world. She's not actually trying to end the world, but she's seen that they are in a simulation and is trying to deactivate the Matrix from within. This would also explain perfectly how Willow's skills at hacking translate directly into magic: She's hacking the Matrix to make magic work! Please write that Willow and Morpheus story!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
bervo howabout tf&yu-gi-oh-ceroosover-happin
Tommy14 chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
I just love this take on Buffy saying "Screw the Powers That Be" and she's not taking it any more! Too cool as she says: "Call me Darth Sumar, Master Yoda!" then kills him.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
Now THIS is a unique crossover! Being a SF fan, and especially Star Wars, this is truly unique!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
A very nice little tale. Some of the gang on the Yahoo group Karrolcom should take a look at this little tale.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
*FOR THE HONOR OF GREYSKULL!* I Love Faith! This Boston bad girl never found a fight she didn't enjoy. And having her in Etheria should make for some interesting times.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
The slayer just became SpiderWoman! This should really mess the vamps idea of a fun time up!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
As I said, they messed with the WRONG PEOPLE! I could have warned them that it would come back to bite them, but they wouldn't have listened!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Never been a major fan of the Matrix.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Slayer, you JUST ruined one of the most feared costumed hero's of all TIME! You prevented Bruce Wayne from becoming The Batman!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Faith AND Logan? Look out Weapon X! You just opened up a can of worms that is going to come back and BITE YOU!
Dilvish 2.0 chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
Ah, the rare evil Buffy (not counting the vampire Buffy and Buffy bashing stories). As unlikely as it is to happen, I always thought it would be a major disaster for the good side, and the bad guys too as I doubt that she'd like many of them. Well, the Powers That Be walked into that one: use a tool too much and in the end, it will break.

Suffering and rules, Yoda couldn't have chosen worst words. Even by Jedi standards, anger is a step up for Buffy. And of course she only respects rules as long as they don't get in her way.

Another excellent story in this collection of shorts.
bardsgrl4evr chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
This has been my favorite one yet. Maybe cause I love Highlander with a passionate yearning. Maybe because your pieces keep getting better and better. Maybe I don't know why, I just do.

Hm, I'll go with D) All the above.

Great work. Can't wait to see more.

Ciao,