Reviews for Grayson's Eleven
Robynx Naida chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
This is kinda cool. i like the hole dick is a crominal mastermind thing.
In Love With Netball chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
HI there

loving this story

please update soon.

This version of richard is very sexy and

i cant wait to meet rest of the team.

PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
In Love With Netball chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
OMG

I am loving this dick grayson

Can not wait until it is finished!

Or when the others come in especially Kori!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story

or add more chapters

i normally don't review but i am loving this one

and it is only two chapters long
Denalien chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Humm interesting beggining!I'm curious what will be your next step!
me.yeahme chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Update! Please! This is really promising! So update already!
TAUT13 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
I really like this. I just saw the movie and know what you are talking about. I can't wait to read the rest when you post it up.
ice illuser chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
update soon, please?
dreaming.sapphire chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Loll. I wouldn't have told the bald dude I committed a crime yet either. I'm guessing that Raven's next to appear since Richard asked of her whereabouts to Karen. Can't wait to see what's next. ] And I'm wondering if Richard's girlfriend is Kori or Barbara...? Can't wait to see Kori come in. _ Please update this soon, I loved the movie and I'm sure I'll love the story. _~
Emma C Oliver chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
great story but are you going to continue this story? please tell me and I really hope you do well keep up the good work
samuraigurl1213 chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
i really like this keep writing. it's interesting, and mysterious. and who was the girlfriend? i like it.

-emily
Saint H chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Heh, fun.

I've never seen the movie, but if its like this, I think I might need to check it out.

Practicing Santeria,

~Saint H
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
WHERE IS THE ROBIN AND STARFIRE PARTS?i must see Robin and Starfire parts!great story though!
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
DUDE!That was AWSOME!
Lavender Gaia chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
This looks like it's going to be good. I like the idea of Dick as the bad boy. And you actually know Bumblebee's real name. Bravo.

I must also congratulate you on planning to add Donna Troy to the mix. She's my favorite DC character (right along with Dick) and it breaks my heart sometimes that she's so neglected in fanfiction. Plus, putting her with Roy is always great. I can't wait to see what you do with her.

I hope you update soon!
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
sounds good Sushi! who's betty you referred to her once and it was completely out of no where.

bad bad Dick Grayson! BAD!