Reviews for Revenge is sweet
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 32 . 1/30
Lol! Such a nice story! Thnx for writing this.
SetsunaSkye chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
I really like your story. It was very emotional and it made me cry several times:) However, I hated how you made Rin go overboard with her revenge. She was really slutty and I hated her most of the were so many times where I wish Sesshomaru would just give up on her, leave her, banish, or even kill her.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/18/2014
I hate the way you depict run and I hate the way you depict sesshomaru this is a horrible story with many grammer errors and its a horrible plot. She so immature and she definitely should have stopped her stupid game anyone else would if they truly loved said person so this is horrible and I hate you and this story gfy
Jenmoon1 chapter 32 . 1/25/2014
I liked it
emy.lundy chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
That's when you know Rin went a little too far with her games...
HelleBelle chapter 30 . 11/7/2013
I said she was going to get burnt. Now look what happened...There's no more room to say "Gomen" anymore Rinny.
HelleBelle chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
She's playing with fire and she's going to get burnt. Stop her and stop her now( just a suggestion LOL)
overninethousand chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
these; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
Omg rin was getting on my nerves lol, i was actually hoping that sess tossed her out on her behind _ but as i neared the end im happy with the ending. All in all this was a good story and im looking forward to reading more from u.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
SADKITTEN66 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
I find Rin unappealing since she lost her sweetness. It is a very bitter thing.
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 31 . 4/4/2012
Finally joy and happiness :D. I was very worried ;)
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
This happens when a heart is broken :(