Reviews for A Charmed Story 1: Saving The Future Over And Over
I noticed that the last thing was in 09 so maybe no one will see this review but just in case...
I get that there are several people writing this and those people are from different countries but Belen is a teacher of English, therefore the spelling and grammar should be so much better than it is.
I like the idea, but it is terribly hard to read. The format is wrong and the word usage, spelling problems and missing words makes it very difficult to want to finish.
sabichou chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
well thank you thank you thank you ! I really loved your fanfic !

Your Wyatt is really really evil, poor Chris, and you saved Bianca THANK YOU ! With all fanfics I read it's the first time I can see her alive thank you ! and thank you with the mindfuck of the time stuff, it's like a big wibbly wobbly timey wimey lol

I couldn't stop reading it, my mother was mad and now she's desperate 'cause she knows that there are 13 stories which wait for me

See you soon ;)
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
WAY too much crying! but otherwise the storyline was good and Im glad Gideon finally get what was coming to him
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hello! I um, just kind of wanted to say...can I help? I could beta or something seeing as the person who does beta is from another country. I could help write, I love to write, obviously seeing as I'm on this website. I think I'm a good writer too; I get a lot of reviews, that's got to count for something, right? I don't have a lot going on really. I have a story in the progress that's well, loooooong, but I would love to help.

I'm not sure if your still writing this, I think you are...yeah you said you're working on story 15. I'll be honest I did not read this story, and I might sometime in the near future...( : Buuuut yeah I would seriously love to help. Maybe I could help with the spacing seeing as it’s a little outta whack...sorry.

I’ll have you know, I’m 12, and you guys are all in your 20s/30s so I might be a little under experienced, buuuut all of my family (who read some of my stories) thought they were good. Ya know, in my mind my explanation sounded waaaaay better, now it sounds like crap. Oh well.

So yes enough of my rambling and nonsense, if you guys are all for it then pm me and I’ll spazz out. If your not PM me anyway, I’m bored as fudge.

~That70sshowlova
lizardmomma chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
So this first part explains a few things, like how did Bianca get to the past alive. I wish I had read this when you first wrote it but I wasn't part of the website yet. VERY WELL DONE.
wiccanforever chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
Yay! I'm gonna go read PArt 2!
lemonwedges4 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Cool!
neb92 chapter 11 . 3/3/2007
That was really good. So this took place the timeloop after season six, right? I liked the story and Im definately going to read the rest of the stories you have up so far.
neb92 chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Dang. My mom's making me go to bed, *gurmbles under breath*, but Im gonna finish this tomorrow. Im definatly gonna have to read all of the sequels wont I? I seriously can't wait!
neb92 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Oh. Cliffie... Can't wait to read up to the last chapter you have up.
charmedgrl4ever chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
No, Wyatt was so close to leaving!

*shudder* What an eerie ending ...
charmedgrl4ever chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
konban wa

Firstly, I'm glad that they're at least out of Wyatt's clutches; that's a relief. Hmm ... Could they be on that plane where Cole was in the 7th season? Well, you said that some of the writers have only seen 6th season, so probably not. Still, if I had to guess, I'd say it's Cole. I hope Chris gets better (which I know he will *lol*). BTW, I might not review every chappie since it's irritating my arm, but I'm still reading, not to worry! Can't wait to see who it is ... Träum was schönes

-Shan-
charmedgrl4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
konban wa

Guess who! *wink* I've got good news and bad news ... which do you want first? *lol* jk - it's not really that bad. But anyway, the bad news is that on Friday afternoon, I (being my clumsy self) slammed my elbow in the door. I bruised my bone, so now I've got a sling for the next I-don't-know-how-long. So the bad news (nope, that wasn't the bad news, though it sucks tremendously) is that it's my right arm, and I'm a righty. So that means that it takes me doubly as long to write and type since I can only use my left hand. Which means ... *sob* No Charmed! (And no note-taking *wink*)

Now for the good news (which is excellent!): Since I'm as of now unable to WRITE Charmed my only other option is to READ it. So I was thinking, "Hmm ... what should I read?" And then I remembered this fic! It's perfect - the best "medicine" for me at a time like this.

I've got more good news! I'm getting really good at typing with my left hand only. I was actually able to type this is under 10 minutes (though not by much)!

And yet more good news: I'm seriously loving this fic! So I've got to move on to the next chappie because - OH NO! They found out! I MUST find out what happens next! Adios, amiga. Gute nacht-

Träum was schönes

-Shan-

P.S. I love that saying (Träum was schönes). I use it all the time now, and people think I'm weird ... of course, they're right *wink*
sue de nymme chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
finally got round to reading something of yours. ok, so it's only the first chapter... of the first story but still... i liked it.

Out of curiosity, how do you guys work? writing as a group, i mean.
shyeye chapter 11 . 7/31/2006