Reviews for Habits
miella allstar chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
aww cute story mu and murrue rule... keep writting...i love gundam seed .wooh. cute..
monstersandlights chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Very nice fic.
Alone in a New Place chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Wow, nice fic! Been searching for something like this. The perfect end of course. great work, and write some more!
MapleRose chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
lol! ahh, I love those two :D. hehe, Mwu shot a hole through her wall?

“That way, anything you destroy will be your own.”

lmao
stargazer86 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
This is a cute little fic! I love it. I hope there might be more of these kicking around. Mwu and Murrue make a cute couple. Keep up the writing.
NoshMono chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
WOW~! That's a crispy and delicious story! It somehow fit the characters like gloves. And I like the "Find some other way to amuse yourself" part
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Hehehe... That's a pretty good one. Definitely how Mu would act.
wellduh chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Damn, that's cute!

You got any more of this stuff lying about? The world needs it desperately. Nobody writes those two decently! You got them perfectly. Convincing dialogue, etc... amazing. Love their interaction.
Lady Une-chan a.k.a. Mirai chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Aww, cute fanfic! I liked it. _
Seigi-san chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That is SO cute! There should be more MXM fanfics around, simply because they're the best couple in Seed. (and GSD)
Spinel chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
lol. awesome story
lithiumxflower chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
ahh! that was so cute! you should consider writing drabbles...you'd be very good at it...this was great! Mu adn Murrue is my favorite as well...screw that they're my obsession...write more...please!
Red and Gold Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
HAHAHAHAHA that was really good! I loved it. it was very funny! Mwu and Murrue forever! Keep up the good work!I have a Mwu and Murrue story to but it's not anywhere near as funny as yours! KEEP IT UP! hahaha, wa soo funny.

RED AND GOLD PHOENIX
ina chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
nice...light and fluffy just the thing to end your day.)