Reviews for Heavy Heartbreak
rowenaravenclaw12 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Ok, make chapters now!
dancerchick113 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Hello.

I feel very sheepish. I was going through my review history, and I saw the flames I gave your fics, and I don't actually remember submitting them, but I must have been in a very bad mood. I get very mean when I'm stressed/tired. I'm sorry about what I said about your story, because it's not THAT bad. Granted, I don't particularily like it, because it's not really the type of stuff I read, but it's not bad. You might not recognize my penname, but that's because I've changed my penname from what it was when I first reviewed you, because I wanted to have my email, AIM, fanfic, etc. under the same name. Once again, I'm sorry for my unreasonably cruel reviews, I have no idea what was going through my head.
dancerchick113 chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
I've clicked on the purple button... I hope it makes you happy. I rescind my former comments about your writing having potential. It has none. None whatsoever.

Your grammar has reached a new low, Sandy (I can call you that right? We're all friends here on your syntax has never been worse, your vocabulary is pitiful, and your grasp of the English language is seriously below par.

Just to point out a few of the more glaring flaws:

- First, "All that was going through his mind was, “Is Hermione alright? How could I have befriended such an idiot? (a/n – he’s talking about Ron, not Hermione…)”" So you have Harry say your author's note for you? Very interesting. I also never knew that Harry spoke in the third person.

- Secondly, do you really think that Hermione would try to commit suicide because she caught her boyfriend kissing another girl?

- Which leads me to my third point, Ron would NEVER cheat with a Slytherin. Especially one who has Death Eater parents, and uses the word "Mudblood" regularily.

- And last, but definitely not least, "Before her lay a sight that madder her forget her entire conversation with Ginny." Please proofread. This type of mistake is one that a spell-check program will not check, but you should have the regard for your readers to give your story a twice-over, and, in your case, you should probably get a beta as well.

Oh, and by the way, the lucid dreaming thing? Drop it.

~Tenebrae
puppylove28 chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
continue this! you better!
FluffySmarts chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
snippets bippets...

update!

loved the chappie!

~Liz
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
OMG! that was a bad ending to a *wonderful* chappie!

~Liz
jennisashark chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Oh man... write more... Please? Stupid cliff hanger... You could say that Hermione didn't get far enough to do any serious damage before harry like, took the knife away from her... But whatever you wanna do you do... But it would be an idea.
Crazygirl91 chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Update! I love it! UPDATE!
Reader1111 chapter 2 . 11/4/2005
Oh, curse Ron. Forget all about him. How soon will it be until Hermione and Harry get together? Hopefully, Ginny will find out that Harry isn't right for her and move on. And then, we can get the party rolling! Poor Hermione though. I hope she turns out okay. Your snippets are a little confusing. So, I don't think that you should put them in. However, since you have the snippets already, then, why don't you just update the entire chapter? :D
missradcliffe chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
yes i like snippets especially the 1st 1 lol this is a nice plot im sure hermionell find lots of comfort from harry he so doesnt belong with ginny i hope he dumps her 4 hermione soon n ron is so gonna get it either from herms or from me!or harry ya that oughtta work keep it coming!
DeadlyNightshade chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
OH MY GOD! WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE! IF YOU UPDATE YOU'LL BENIFIT THE FIGHT TO STOP AIDS! lol. jk. BUT PLEASE DO IT FOR MY HAPPINESS! AND THE HAPPINESS OF HUNDREDS OF OTHERS! please? pretty please? with sugar on top? I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Much Love

*~DeadlyNightshade
ginweasel93 chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
hey u! i think ur story's awesum! mione is not acting like her usual bossy self, but plz get h and hr 2gether as fast as possible. i'll keep checkin d story everyday! all d best
accolay chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
ahahahahahaha.

Just checking. And it wasn't 544...if it was, I wouldn't have had the brainpower or the mental function/capacity to be on the computer, let alone checking up on ur story.

No,no, it was...more like...450...pm.

Update soon! And drawing pics for u is fun. I cant wait for another description.

Col...

...

I need a sleep pattern.
Jean B. Accolay chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Ha Ha! Got a username now!

San-chan, if you don't update faster, I shall hunt you down.

And you should SO put Lupin in the story.

accolay out.
Kenshin's lover 101 chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
i LOVE snippets and... i didn't know ally-chan got an acount. anyway... what WAS with that "...pee his pants?"... strange child. soo i want to say nice chappie and... did you find hermione's killing spell in a book or did you just make up "Avada Kedav-"?

KTO!