Reviews for Something Red
Blazing CobaltX chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I broke down at the brothel part. Hillarious! xD
spring smoothie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh! How cute. I just love those two together! I enjoyed, no, loved reading this fanfic. Love how you writed Naruto and Sakura feelings for each other. :)
iKiohri chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Hahahah. xD

Oh those two.

It's so funny to watch them dance around their feelings for each other.

I wish Kishimoto would put an end to these pairing wars and throw canonical pairings already _

*Still waving her NaruSaku flag*
iKiohri chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hahahah! So much story behind the headband XD

I admit, I didn't give much thought to them.

Just thought that an outfit change after 2 years would actually be nice.
Naruto24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
“But, if Sakura-chan going to date someone with a monster inside them then why not me! Shukaku only has one tail and nine tails have to be better than just one!”

That was funny
Selonianth chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
please have more?
wubbzy chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Wow! This was really good and funny too! It all fit in to the manga and it was really good! I liked it alot!
denial25rox chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
awsome... funny
jere7782 chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
That was cool.

Integrated a side story that could fit in the manga.

Great Job!
IceAndWhite chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
this was funny xD
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
What an imagination that those two have. But we all love them. I love how Tsunade was baiting Sakura. The great ninjas of Konoha will always be perverts. Starting with the Third Hokage, Jiraiya, the Fourth Hokage, Kakashi and now Naruto. Well, Naruto's got Konohamaru corrupted too. Will the corruption ever end?
XP 1228 chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
wtf with sakura's imagination. who's the being perverted. fraky stuff man.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Funny and original!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. naruto and Sakura forever.
Kane the Warrior chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hey, will you PLEASE update 'Snakes and Foxes' soon? It's been, like, a year since your last update, and I am DESPERATE! So, unless you wish to face the wrath of an angry fanfiction reader, update soon. PLEASE? Pwetty pwetty pwease wit a cherry on top? *makes puppy-dog eyes larger than thought humanly possible* I am reviewing every story requesting an update, so you cannot escape me!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »