Reviews for Meetings
hyperpsychomaniac chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Nice. Poor Random. :( *cries* I liked it. Was good just being in just dialogue. Which usually, I hate, cus I get confused, but this one wasn't confusing. It worked well. And was kindof freaky. *Has dead body mental picture* o_O

Not quite sure about the end, Ace seems a little too interested in Sparx seeing as his friend's under an avalanche and is being compared to looking only slightly better than the dead body. But aside from that I really enjoyed it.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow, I've seen a Yugioh fic like this before, but I think yours is way better! Though there was no description, the amount you used in dialogue made it just as imaginative as it would've been!

Well done!

Mail me!

Sakina x
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Luvley. :)

I got this AMAZINGLY graceful (of all things) Mental Image of Sparx getting her back cut by lasers. Oh, if only I could draw it. But it has this beautiful hand position thing going . . . . Anyway.

Nice one!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Oh, that's rather nice, very cute. :)

I'm not sure I get the reason for the bolded and italicised text. IMO you establish well what the situation is without the need for formatting, and it's fairly obvious who's speaking from character.

I don't think the Knight default is 'flying'-otherwise, we wouldn't have a 2:1 ratio of non-flying to flying among the Knights. The definition of 'powers involving electricity' doesn't include flying, I think.

Pretty sure "Lugnut" has only one 't'.

Nice Sparx, though I think your Random characterisation wavers in one or two places.

"Why the hell not? Blast her, Random, destroy the freak"-A bit vicious for Sparx, IMO-it's less that she wants to see all 'freaks' destroyed than she wants to do it herself.

But very nice, despite a few too many typos for my exacting tastes. :)