Reviews for Lost
TheStrategist97 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is a truly amazing one-shot. It does make sense that Link would be out of it at this point in the story, and you portrayed that excellently here

I completely agree that Saria would not love anyone in that way. She is a kokiri, an eternal child of the forest. She would not feel that kind of feeling for anyone.

On that note, though, I believe that Link would not be feeling anything along those lines either, as until quite recently at this point he thought he was a kokiri as well. Even if that wasn't the case, he still would not feel a romantic attraction to anyone at this point as he is 10 years old. At least mentally.

Overall, this was a great story I enjoyed reading.
Bree The Killer chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
THIS WAS AWSOME! i wish i could make a story like this but after a few minutes of typing i get writers block . but you should do a x reader :D i bet it will be amazing :D
raining.sprinkles chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This has to be one of the greatest OoT oneshots I've ever read. Thank you for just completely making my day.
Rast chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love the interpretation of the Lost Woods here. Beautifully done. The whole story spirals nicely down to that last point - not as lost as you.
duskshard chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I really like this. I never considered how Link could have felt at that point in the game. Amazing stuff, I hope you'll write more like this angsty or not :)
kittylu chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
very dark and very very well written. I really enjoyed reading it thanks for sharing your great work!
Achitka chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Link with no time for romance? There are mad fangirls that would beg (a lot) to differ. I really liked this and enjoyed reading it. - Thanks - Achitka
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
hello. very nice story. i like how you told what happened to Link after the forest temple. playing the game is all about the adventure, but that's what fanfiction is for! the drama and lovely, beautiful angst. you didn't disappoint me. ;-)
K chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
that was quite good.
Master of Reality chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Awesome. Truly, excellent. Beautifully written, deeply engaging and thoroughly interesting. A thought provoking look at Link, and the whole Lost Woods thing. This one goes on my favourites. I hope to see more from you!
Justin Time chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
You story scares me...It's really cool but...you make it hard for me to sleep! LOL J/K
syniram chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*claps* wonderfully written. And wierd, because in the past few days i myself have been entertaining plots based on the Carpenter's son and the fact that link was human. but, alas, i didn't have enough to write anything; and then Wow! i come across this! so, yeah!

the 'shades' were interesting, and in my opinion at least, they offered the veiw of Link as a living being, as apposed to a god; he *could* go mad under stress. (actually, given everything he goes through in OOT, i'm rather suprised he didnt. hehehe)

so, yeah! wonderful plot, and well-written. -linker27