Reviews for Mrs & Mr Fantastic
AW! I loved it!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
WELL DONE
bravo six chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Aw, that was beautiful! I loved it, it was just packed with everything, great written characters,and it was just so cute! :D
Lauree chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is the first story I have read about 'Mrs. and Mr. Fantastic's wedding and I like it. It's sweet and fluffy. Good job! :)
Tricia chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Sue and Reed are getting married! I haven't read all of your story yet, but am enjoying it so far. Sue and Johnny both wanted to be the one who'd step out of the elevator first (this occured when it became time for Franklin Storm and Reed Richards to meet), so you may want to fix that. I'm in agreement about what you said about Ben, how he has adjusted to his transformation, but still has moments where it bothers him. You've given him some line in the story. What's an OTP? I liked the novelization too, though I think I may have missed the parts dealing with Sue's parents and Reed's parents. I guess Chris is mine. He's the closest to my age. Michael Chiklis is who I really like, but he's too old for me and is already married. Anyway, thanks for writing this story.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
omg! i love your sue/reed stories so much and this one is my favorite out of all of them. please keep writing them! :)

oh, and btw, you will have to share ioan with me too *cough* *cough* *fans self* who! lol! ;)

looking forward to more stories!
Viv chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
This made me laugh, cry, and feel warm and fuzzy; you are such a great writer! Not only is the fic's plot interesting and well-developed, but your grammar and choice of vocabulary is exceptional as well! I love how Johnny says his Mr. and Mrs. Fantastic line in the end, they really are!
Breath-of-Iceis lazy chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow...that goes for this story and the previous Sue/Reed fics. These are really great. Please continute writing them.
gwenn0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
oh, don't worry!

there's no chance to get tired of your stories!

you have such a sweet way to enter reed's and sue's minds!

i loved, really!

keep working with them and i'll keep following you!
zaniac chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
sque! reed/sue wedding fluffiness! oh you just made my entire week, I hope you'll be writing more soon!
Bernice chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This was very sweet.
nolongerusingthis chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
hehe, sue almost freaked at the end there. defenetly a great one!
lovewildfire chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I enjoyed the story a lot. The preparations were funny and the conversations were interesting.
Cricket05 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
oh i loved it! I just read all three of your stories, and i adore them, you're a great writer, and you do S/R so well! I really hope you write more, I love this pairing and you give them justice
nenokas chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
OMG! I only have one word to tell you what this fic is: PERFECT! It's so so awesome... I'm all warmed up! :)

Sue and Reed's wedding.. *sigh* I have no words.

Thank you so much for writing this fic. It's fantastic!

I can't wait to read more Sue/Reed fics! :D