Reviews for The Reluctant Royal
Starviking chapter 5 . 1/31
Excellent story in true fairy tale fashion and cute cameo of Shizuku and Seiji from "Whisper of the Heart"
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
You are amazing! The Baron is just perfect and Haru is pretty awesome. I'm so glad that you put that Baron belonged to the Jade Palace. It's so fitting!
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I had to review to this chapter . ahem, that was just creepy. Okay? Baron's little mutter Soon, Haru... soon, geez.
FamilyFire05 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
jus finished chapter 3... absolutely loved it!
FantasyWolf124 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
i know you made this a long time ago, but i just have to say this is the best 'the cat returns' fanfic i have ever read. you are an awesome author :)
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I can not believe my utter disregard for fine writings. This is the second time I've read through this and only now have just realized I have not properly thanked you for the enjoyable read. My sincere apologies.

This is a wonderful story thank you. And sorry for my lateness in reviewing. Keep it up!
find your North Star chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Oh so sweet!
find your North Star chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I hope it's baron (:
A Toxic Detective x chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
This story is amazing! A lovely Baron/Haru story, I love it!

PS, I noticed the small Whisper of the Heart reference :D xx
E-man-dy-S chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
It's been some time since I last read this story, even so it is still as fun to read as before. :)
alynawatlovers chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Adorable. :) I love the Whisper of the Heart references. :D And I love it when people rewrite fairy tales. Very well done. :)
isara-love chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow that was funny she lost and slap her forehead .good start .

Thanks
Rember chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Awww!~ That's soo CUTE!

It was really well written, and I really like how Muta and Toto were added in. :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »