Reviews for KnivesxMeryl Drabbles
dejaceratops chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
OMG I love this! Meryl's ferocity matches Knives' perfectly!

I also quite enjoyed the last line of chapter 4: "Knives felt that last comment had been a rather unnecessary insult." HYSTERICAL. XD
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
Excellent, write more soon. It was really intertaining.
twistidcandi chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
I really like these little drabbles. You should write a longer story that is Knives/Meryl O_- I will give you cookiess...
Astro Latte chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
These are very, very cute and funny! Please update soon! )
EternalSailorV chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Oh! I liked it. Is it over? I found it interesting and kinda cute. Where had Meryl hidden those guns indeed? _ Actually, I'm jealous of your bored drabbles. I wish mine were that interesting and good. :)
Obasan-Kitsune chapter 9 . 5/26/2006
X3
fantasy4luvr chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
update soon pls
Avatrenai chapter 9 . 12/21/2005
I LUV THIS!
Celesma chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
Hehehe! I love these, and the idea of Knives getting jealous over the fact that Meryl and Vash are an item ... continue please! XD

Cel
MagicMuffin chapter 9 . 10/21/2005
hehe, i'm liking this alot! i'll be checking back to read! ;;
hope-is-4ever chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
YAY! Three more drabbles! As usual, I enjoyed your drabbles. I personally don't really care if they're 100 words or not. Besides, as you said, it is hard to do. I loved that last drabble with Knives getting jealous about Vash and Meryl going on a date. I also read those naughty little fics that you have on mediaminer. Loved 'em! Keep up the good work!
Zamos chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
hey, i loved the last chapters. the end of chapter 8 was a real giggle. and you made vash and meryl go out. i cant wait to see what knives will do. update soon please. good luck!

muchlove, amber
Zamos chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
hey, i love the new chapters. i must know, is this gonna be a love story? that'd be sweet, cuz i love knives/meryl fics. also i changed my mind, i like shorter chapters, there's less time between updates. update soon please. Good luck

muchlove, amber
Lunis chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Hahaha! These are awesome! I love KM. You write these drabbles really well! Man, it's been a while since I've gotten a good dose of what KM is all about. Great job! I can't wait for more!
hope-is-4ever chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
I just LOVE your drabbles! Especially that last one. Knives being disturbed by Meryl wearing less clothing than usual, PRICELESS! Keep up the good work!