Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Le Me chapter 4 . 4/28
I really liked this fic, but I'm sorry to say that I was constantly distracted by the consistant textual errors.

Whenever you follow dialogue with a 'dialogue tag' (he said; she yelled; the old man replied; etc. etc.) you MUST use a comma inside the punctuation marks, and the dialogue tag MUST start with a lowercase letter - unless it's a name.

For instance:
"Chase, go do my clinic hours," said House.
"Chase, go do my clinic hours!" yelled House.
"Chase, go do my clinic hours," House said.

If there's no dialogue tag, you use a fullstop/period.

For instance:
"I think House is wrong." Cuddy couldn't believe the words were coming out of her mouth.

I'm aware you wrote this fic 10 years ago, and you may have realised your error by now, but if not, I'd suggest a beta.
Dis miskien bietjie laat maar, baie goeie storie, was mal daar oor. Sal uitkyk vir jou stories in die toekoms.
unnombrecualquiera chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
I love the fic
Tubular Fox chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
This was so incredibly fantastic, I loved every second of it. Thank you for writing it. :)
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Wow. This was so well written! I pretty much sat in front of my computer all day reading this beauty. The story was fantastic and I hope I see more of your work in the future!
hpenchantress chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Wow! What a fantastic story! It was truly incredible, detailed, and you could definitely feel what the characters were going through.

Great job!
changsquawkzhang chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
lovelovelove chase! totally in character, it was great!
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
luv it!
Kermitty chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Am absolutely in love with the way you write Chase angst.

Love,

Kermitty
ForeverRainingFire chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
I really liked your story and I thought you did an excellent job with the characterization. I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
tryingtobestine chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I liked it :)
gaap237 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
The end was hilarious. Great story. Chase and House's relationship is incredibly complicated. At least they figured everything out.
Playing Hooky chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Are you continuing this story? I sure hope so, it's very good. The way you portray the characters is credible and funny, it's hard to find stories so well written.

Bye)
cherry-s-twin chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
oh, my god this was brilliant! i cant believe this exists...

im litraly filled with emotion... i loved it soo much im serious!