Reviews for My Wink
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
This was sweet :) I liked it.
Kimmae chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
The grammar needs some tweaking, but it is god.
fiobunny chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
hehehehe, me likie!

later on make it longer, drag the story out a bit, and make the sex longer.

i suggest you read other books/stories... hm...

i know the... sailor moon section has lots of this... what game what game, ah! i'm sure all the final fantasy do too!

the only way to become better is to learn from the best right?
fiobunny chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was totally ruched, and ooc. you had to make it more relisstic and take it slow, breath in the surroundings, describe the moltitute of emotions, why do they feel and think what they do... become them... lol, heheheh, but its true!

i love lemons!

roseXaieg alright, you know she likes it rough! (hint hint)
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
AWW so cute:D Fantastic story. Lloyd was really protecting her:D her own warrior:D really cute story:)
The-Nobody-girl chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Oh, my, god... A LEMON! Yay! *claps for Puppy* you get a cookie! doggie treat! This was such an awesome fic. A little rushed though. There's a fine line between love and lust. And you almost crossed it.;) And Wink getting pregnant? Nice touch. Your good at the romance scenes but you need to work on your fight scenes (but then again so do I)_;

Anyway, please continue writing LxW fics, your are a writer in the making. Ever try writing your own stories? I'd read them
The-Nobody-girl chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Have I told you that I love you! Onward Captain! Next chapter ahead!
The-Nobody-girl chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
You are the greatest! You capture Lloyd's personality so well when it comes to romance. You are now in my top 5 favorite authors! Off to the next chapter! *runs off*
The-Nobody-girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I love you! We definently need more LxW fics! You did not let me down in this 1st chapter! I shall continue reading! Off I go! *stops* Awesome fic. by the way! *dashes off again*
StuckBEtwEEN2worLDS chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
hey, this story is awesome. cant wait for you to finish it
Kolostramin Indincranin chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
Read the whole thing. It is quite obvious you just started, if you don't mind my saying so (don't, I'm just being an ass). I like poetry in stories and bluntness in reviews, so here it is:

1. I like the Lloyd/Wink twist. Not very original, but I liked it anyway.

2. The story format was somewhat sloppy. Paragraphs didn't end when they needed to, and grammar was a problem. This can be solved easily with Microsoft Word Spellcheck.

3. The action scenes were bland and without feeling. They just went, rather than "blazed" or "flew" or "flashed" past (more poetry).

I would recommend revising it and republishing it.

My final comment is about the last scene between Lloyd and Wink, and is, surprisingly, a good one. You seem to have achieved the fine balance between love and lust. There is no gratuity, simply love. Nice going.

Jon Harroff chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
This was an awesome chapter, it's nice for some like me who has beaten legend of dragoon seven times to see Lloyd act out of love instead of working towards his own goals, I loved the surprise ending, even if it strays a little from the LOD story line. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
StryderHiryu chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
First Wink/Lloyd fanfic I've read.

Turned out fairly well for a short one. )

1st reviewer! W00t!