Reviews for Dedication
801-addict chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
that was really good. it was so sad.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I love this. It was cool.
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
*Snort*OOC?WHATEVER!This was an awesome one-shot!I loved it!Sad...But so wonderful!

Sirius LIVES
Oni No Yami chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Trust me, that was not OOC. That sounded exactly like Sakano, even though it was you. XD I thought it was very well-written.
Confetti chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Awesome...*sniff* it made me sad...But this continues the trend of me having never ever seen a serious romance etween Sakano and Tohma that ended happily, except for one...and that author is in the process of writing another, very long story, that will be all about that pairing. _

(The author's Ironical Jester and I'm sure she'll post it on eventually but it will be posted guaranteed in her livejournal _)

God story! _

Confetti
Whatsername9890 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I dont think sakano was at all ooc! I love S/T! that was so sweet...good job.
shuichiyukilover chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Absolutely loved it. I'm such a sucker for this pairing... It's my fav anime pairing of all time :) Anyway, you really captured Sakano's true and selfless love for Seguchi in this fic. This wasn't out of character at all. That prayer at the end... aww... how incredibly sweet. This was beyond perfect. Hope you write another Sakano/Seguchi fanfic soon :) Going on my favs list.
Capella A. Morningside chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Since this is the first time I've had internet access in a few days, this is my first chance I've had to review this piece of work.

It's quite nice, and very truthful... I see exactly everything you're trying to say here, and I'm glad. The writing style in itself was very nice, good analogies as usual, I'm jealous because I would have never thought of some of the great analogies and comparisons you've come up with.
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
OOC? I'd rather think of it as another individual's interpretation of Sakano's affections for Seguchi. Although I've seen other fanfiction with the same idea behind Sakano's attitude, your piece describes it best, I think. (RL experience must've helped in that area)

In any case, it was a great little read! As for damage-control:

"-that’s IS what scares me so."

Plus, you don't allow anonymous reviews. I had to login in order to leave feedback. I'm notoriously lazy. :P

But again, great job! I hope you'll soon be able to get rid of that nasty writer's block... Or maybe not, seeing it makes you write more fanfiction instead. Fufufufu...
Annie loves it chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I liked (ish a sakanoxTohma fan) in a way ti didn't seem to OOC. IF it did, I couldn't tell. good job