Reviews for I Caught Fire
Chandra Nalaar chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
LOVE IT!
Neusuada chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'm sorry about your cat.
KazeCat chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really like this one. The pairing is of course awesome (seriously. One of my favorites in the whole series), but in this fic I especially like the metaphors you use. The party as family with each character having a own fitting role in it, Vincent as the dark poetry-writing neighbour and the cat as little teasings Yuffie may do to him. I don't think the party itself would blame Yuffie for Aeris' death, but nobody in the game really cared about her, after all, so Yuffie getting doubts about staying (which you described nicely) isn't so far-fetched.

The only thing I don't like that much is the whole Vincent-thing; of course this is a Yuffie-centered One-Shot, but him just kissing her out of the blue doesn't seem to fit to me.

Anyway, I hope you excuse my bad English and good work!

PS: I feel with you. Ricky, may you rest in peace.
niina chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
that was really wonderful, sweet and not too blunt like most of the fics here. thank you!
VampireAneki chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
THat was awesome! Love the story! Write more! Plz! Vincent's Point of view! Pretty plzz with wip cream on the topping and cherry on the top of your fav. Ice cream!
Wings of Fidelity chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Gosh! Really loved how you handled Yuffie's dialogues!

It really shows her quirky, cheery attitude!

Great piece here! Really, really love it :3

IF you make one another one, I'll be sure to read it!

~ Wings of Fidelity
RJJJ chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
definite "aw" material. i really enjoyed this!

nice job!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
So sweet ] Excellent job!
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
That was one of the most amazing pieces I've ever read. That got me all teary-eyed for a minute there!
jiunutninja chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
o.o...woah...

E!

ohemjee!

This is one badash story!

Yuffie is one of my fav chars, and the narration was SO spot on! 8D

You totally win agazillion materia for this, especially how you gave each member a description of family-ness! XD

"..a small, smelly hole on somebody's rear end..."

lol!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
brilliant ending that is so very yuffie. well done dude(ess?)
dream.sequins chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
...I really, really love this. By far one of the best Yuffentines I've had the pleasure of reading!

Yuffie's narration was just /so/ believeable and well written, and the parts where she compares Avalanche to a family (especially Vincent as the dark and mysterious neighbor's son
Ravens Destiny chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I love the narration of this piece. You really gave Yuffie a unique "voice," if you will. I'm also a fan of the word-pictures you formed by describing how the group is a kind of "family." This is definitely going on my list of favorites.
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! - I really loved it, like totally. ;D Fave'd

Although...I think the story kind of disconnected near the end, because at first it was concentrationg on Aeris's death but then it went to Yuffie's mom's death. Ah well, still beautiful!
Ichiyume chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
im really sorry about your cat!but your story was so sweet!please submit another yuffentine sometime soon!

ichi